The LV 5770A is highly cost effective because it supports full-format 3G-SDI, HD dual link, HD-SDI, and SD-SDI signals. The LV 5770A has a variety of features including simultaneous monitoring of two SDI signals, SDI signal frame capture, lipsync measurement, Pic Moni Output, and improved flexibility in laying out the display, all of which provide you with leading-edge technology.
- XGA Display and DVI-D Output
The LCD display is a 6.3-inch XGA screen (the effective resolution is 1024 × 768). In addition, the screen images are transmitted from a DVI-D connector that supports single link TMDS, so the screen image can be displayed larger than is possible on the LV 5770A through the use of an external LCD monitor display.
- Pic Moni Output
The input SDI signal can be generated as a Pic Moni Output signal. (This requires the LV 5770SER08 option or the LV 5770SER09A option.) However, analog composite input (LV 5770SER03A) cannot be generated as a Pic Moni Output signal.
- Frame Capture and Screen Capture Features
The LV 5770A is equipped with a frame capture feature, which captures single frames in an SDI signal. Frames can be captured manually or automatically when errors occur. This feature is suitable for performing data analysis when errors occur. The LV 5770A is also equipped with a screen capture feature, which captures the entire display as still-image data.
- External Control Connectors
The LV 5770A has two external control connectors: an Ethernet port and a remote control connector. Connecting the LV 5770A to a PC through the Ethernet port makes it possible to control the LV 5770A over HTTP. The remote control connector can be used to load presets, switch the input signal, and transmit errors.
- Headphone Output (6.3 mm)
The headphone jack can be used to monitor audio. (This requires the LV 5770SER41/43 optional unit.)
- A Wide Variety of Factory Option Units (Sold separately)
- The 3G, HD dual link, HD, and SD-SDI formats are supported. Two inputs can be displayed overlaid or side by side.
Two input SDI signals can be generated from two outputs. Also, input A or B, whichever is selected, can be generated as a Pic Moni Output signal.
- In addition to the LV 5770SER08 features, eye patterns can also be displayed.
(The eye pattern display can be used on one of the two input SDI signals that you select.))
- Embedded audio and external digital audio are supported.
(The eight I/O connectors—16 channels—are switched between input and output in groups of four connectors—8 channels.)
- Up to 8 channels of analog audio are supported.
(The LV 5770A must be combined with the LV 5770SER41/43 unit.)
- 16 channel Digital Audio input (Future)
Loudness Measurement for Two Signals
- TRI SYNC and composite signals are supported.