Cost: $500.00 | 2 - Day Workshop | 9AM - 5PM
Roll up your sleeves and learn the complete functionality: rigging, assembly, wiring, image processing and troubleshooting.
What You Will Learn:
Physical set up of an LED wall:
- Importance of wall weight and power requirements
- Proper rigging and assembly
- Wiring data cables
- Wiring power cables
- Seaming the wall
- Operation of the wall processor
- Loading configuration files
- Image adjustments
- Best practices for finding bad data cables
- Best practices for finding bad power cables
- How to replace bad modules
Travel and expenses are the responsibility of the attendee and/or their company.
Customized workshops are also available upon request.
By participating, all workshop registrants grant Nationwide Video exclusive permission to use their names, location, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with the marketing and promotion of our Technician Training Courses, and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.