|Front Panel Control
- Display Section
- Four (4) line, 128×32 VFD Display
- Menu navigation via rotary encoder knob, Select/Escape buttons
- Inputs Section
Ten buttons select the corresponding input source, or the stored LOGO image, to be placed on program after the TAKE button is pressed. There are three button states:
- Off: The source is not currently on program
- Blinking: The source has been selected and will be placed on program after the TAKE button is pressed
- Yellow: The source is on program.
- Effects Section
- FRZ: Instantly freezes the current image that is on program.
- BLK: Cuts the program to black
- KEY: The key source will transition to/from program, after the TAKE button is pressed
- TAKE: Transitions the selected source or KEY at the pre-selected rate.
- Six Analog Inputs via HD-15 VGA connectors
- Supports YPbPr, RGBHV, S-video and composite
- 10-bits/color sampling at maximum 170 MHz
- True pixel mapping (1:1) for signal resolutions up to 1600×1200@60 Hz. Sources with higher pixel rates (1920x1080p@60, 1920×1200@60 and 2048x1080p@60) are also supported.
- Two Digital or Analog Inputs via DVI-I connectors
- 8-bit digital input per DDWG 1.0 with HDCP support.
- RGBHV data via analog pins of the DVI-I connector
- The digital source will be processed if valid DVI signals are detected. The Analog source can be selected via the front panel menu.
- Serial Digital Input (HD/SD SDI) via BNC connector
- SD SDI per SMPTE 259M-C (NTSC/PAL resolution)
- HD SDI per SMPTE 292M (HDTV)
- Program Output
- Provided in digital format on the DVI-I Program connector and in analog format on the HD-15 Program connector.
- Progressive resolutions at RGBHV
- HDCP Encryption support for DVI signals
- Preview Output
- Provided in digital format on the DVI-I Preview connector and in analog format on the HD-15 Preview connector.
- Progressive resolutions from 480p up to UXGA, including all HD progressive resolutions