These Are NEW and not Bstock, they have never been installed or rented.
Intelligent LCD UPS Series
- Capacity: 1350 VA / 815 W
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Output: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 6 ft. cord
- Outlets: 10 × NEMA 5-15R
- Communication: USB, Serial
- Data line protection: Telephone, Ethernet, Coaxial
- Management software: PowerPanel® Personal Edition
- Warranty: 3 year
- Connected Equipment Guarantee: $500,000
- ENERGY STAR® qualified: Yes
A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1350AVRLCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP1350AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The CP1350AVRLCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Battery BackupSupplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge ProtectionDiverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Data Line ProtectionPrevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial, and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Line Interactive TopologyExists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically regulating low voltages and over voltages, within defined tolerances, when incoming utility power has minor fluctuations.
- Simulated Sine Wave OutputUses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- GreenPower UPS Bypass DesignIs a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- Multifunction LCD PanelDisplays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
- Ultra Quiet DesignMinimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment.
- PowerPanel® Personal SoftwareProvides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS. Free software download available here.
- ENERGY STARThis model is an ENERGY STAR® certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
What’s In The Box
UPS System, User Manual, USB A+B Type Cable
PowerPanel Personal Free software download available here.
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.