MCTRL660 is an advanced model of Nova controllers, which supports extra-large resolution. With HDMI/DVI video input and four Ethernet port outputs, a single unit is able to load 2560×960. Multiple units can be cascaded for uniform control.
1) HDMI/DVI input
2) HDMI/external audio input
3) 12bit/10bit/8bit HD video source
4) Resolution supported: 2048×1152,1920×1200,2560×960
5) Resolution supported: 1440×900 (12bit/10bit)
6) 1 light sensor interface
7) Cascading supported
8) 18bit gray scale processing and presentation
9) Video format: RGB, YCrCb4:2:2, YCrCb4:4:4
10) Standard 1U housing and independent power supply
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.