Save recordings directly to a 512 GB EXT4 SD card (user supplied). Easily download recordings and manage files using the Admin panel or Epiphan Live.
Switch video sources live
Incredibly easy to use, Pearl Mini’s 7 inch touch screen makes switching between video sources and layouts a breeze. Or use the browser-based Epiphan Live and switch from almost anywhere using a tablet, PC, or mobile phone.
Connect cameras, computers, imaging equipment or just about anything to Pearl Mini HDMI encoder. Standard and custom resolutions up to 1920×1200 from SDI, HDMI, USB, and H.264 network-based RTSP sources are accepted.
- 1 x 3G SDI
- 2 x HDMI 1.4a
- 2 x USB 3.0 (UVC/UAC)
- RTSP (H.264)
Send an HDMI feed of your switched program to projectors for front-of-house presentations, display walls, or monitors for confidence monitoring. Share the program output or just an individual input source.
Connect to the network over Ethernet.
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet port (RJ45)
Mix embedded audio from SDI, HDMI, or USB video sources with audio from XLR microphones and professional mixers with individual input gain controls. Confidently monitor audio levels with on-screen VU meters and headphones.
- 2 x XLR (L/R stereo pair or mono, balanced/unbalanced mic and line level signals +4.0 dBu up to 12.3 VRMS +24 dBu). Phantom optional
- 2 x 1/4″ TRS (L/R stereo pair or mono, balanced/unbalanced line level signals +4.0 dBu up to to 12.3 VRMS, +24 dBu)
- 2 x RCA (L/R stereo pair, -10 dBV consumer line-level)
- 1 x 3.5 mm (stereo/unbalanced for electret microphones)
Connect headphones to the front-mounted 3.5 mm audio jack and monitor audio levels with on-screen VU meters.