AJA’s 4K2HD down-converts professional SDI 4K/UHD signals to HD resolution using AJA’s high-quality scaling for cost-effective monitoring and conversion. 4K2HD’s HD-SDI and HDMI outputs are both live all the time, producing fantastic-looking HD images for on set monitoring or direct-to-air broadcast. 4K2HD outputs SDI and HDMI simultaneously. 4K2HD supports high frame rate (HFR) 4K inputs at 50 and 60fps and gets converted to HD outputs at 50 and 60fps for accurate viewing. 4K2HD’s configuration options can extract an HD resolution image from the 4K input to provide a one-to-one pixel image for 4K focus checks on HD displays. Configuration can be set remotely via AJA MiniConfig software control over USB.
- 4K (4096×2160) and UltraHD (3840×2160) support
- Downconversion for supporting 4K on HD-SDI and HDMI devices
- Simultaneous HD-SDI and HDMI output
- Aspect ratio conversion from full 4K to HD
- Supports 4K/UHD 50/60fps high-framerate input formats
- Configurable via AJA MiniConfig software for Mac and PC
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.