The AJA Hi5-12G converts 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0, with pristine image fidelity and HFR support up to 60p for 4K/UltraHD, with single cable simplicity. Hi5-12G provides an easy to deploy monitoring connection from professional 4K 12G-SDI devices to new displays with HDMI 2.0 inputs, for cost-effective monitoring in professional workflows. The Hi5-12G can also generate HDR metadata in accordance with HDMI v2.0 and CTA-861-G.
It features a 12G-SDI single link input with a reclocked SDI loop out for simpler SDI confidence monitoring or pass on for SDI pipelines.
- Convert 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0b at up to 4K 60p
- Fully supports HDMI v2.0b to the maximum 18 Gbps for 4K/UltraHD 50/59.94/60
- Support for 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0 HDMI 2.0 output
- Supports two sample interleave (2SI) 4K/UltraHD/HD mapping
- Lock LEDs show type of input source, SD-SDI (Green), HD-SDI (Red), 3G-SDI (Amber), 6G-SDI (Purple), or 12G-SDI (Blue)
- HDR support for HDR10 and HLG
- Embedded audio support 8-channel 24-bit
- 12G-SDI loop out
- HDR support with HDR10 and HLG
- Analog audio output (2x RCA Style Connector)
- Configure via USB port and supplied Mini-Config software
- Uses 5-20 VDC power
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.