Apantac SDI-FIB-Tx / Rx
The Apantac SDI-FIB-Tx / Rx extension set includes an SDI to Fiber Transmitter and Receiver for transmitting multi-rate SDI up to 18 miles (30 Km) over fiber using a single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable with ST connectors.
It is a miniature-style extension solution that supports all SDI formats up to 3G including; SMPTE-424M (3G-SDI), SMPTE-292M (HD-SDI), and SMPTE-259M (SD-SDI) protocols.
• SDI to Fiber Extension set includes; transmitter / extender and receiver
• Supports SDI up to 3G
• Extends multi-rate HD-SDI up to 18 miles (30 Km) over a single fiber
• Extends multi-rate 3G-SDI up to 12.5 miles (20 Km) over a single fiber
• Equalized inputs and reclocked outputs – up to 120 meters for 3G-SDI, up to 140 meters for HD-SDI
• Uses single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable with ST connectors
• Robust miniature-style metal die-casting enclosure for harsh environments
The 19″ Rackmount frame is also available for rent and offers up to eight SDI-FIB Tx or Rx with hot swappable redundant universal power supplies.
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.