The Panasonic AV-HS6000 is a new 2-M/E live video switcher with 32 HD-SDI plus 2 DVI-D inputs, 16 HD-SDI outputs, 16 keyers, 16 AUX Busses, 4 multiviewers, 4 DVEs per M/E, video thumbnail buttons, an intuitive GUI and many other advanced standard features that make it a powerful, easy-to-use tool for advanced production in Sports, Broadcast, House of Worship, Staging, Education and other demanding application. The switcher is configurable to meet an extensive range of production requirements with options including a touch-screen menu panel with waveform, vectorscope, multiviewer, effects preview, extra Primatte chroma keyers and internal video memory expansion up to 48 clips of approximately 60 seconds each. An extensive API will also enables the creation of a virtually limitless range of customized Plug-ins to suit new and emerging production workflow needs.
- 34 inputs (SDI X32, DVI×2) and 16 SDI outputs; all inputs have built-in frame synchronizers
- Simultaneous output in both 1080p and 1080i formats
- 4 independent MultiViewer displays; Single MultiViewer can display a maximum of 16 video sources
- Equipped with real-time high-quality chroma keying that employs Primatte® algorithms / Standard 1 channel, expandable up to 4 channels
- The switcher can be set by the 10,1-type touch-operated Menu Panel AV‑HS60C3G (optional) or by a PC monitor and USB mouse
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.