With upgraded processing, an external input, and the option for a third external display, the Barco EC-210 event controller, a successor of the EC-200, brings faster programming to your event. Enjoy the ease-of-use of its smaller sibling, the EC-50, with syntax-based programming methodology that accelerates Event Master’s trademark streamlined operation. The result is a vastly simplified, more powerful controller for today’s large events.
Compatible with the EX, S3-4K, and E2 Event Master Processors, the Barco EC-210 is a purpose-built, stand-alone controller that launches directly into Event Master Toolset. You can now have source, preset, layer, user key, cue and destination selection at your fingertips. The Barco EC-210 comes fitted with a trackball, dedicated programming and operating sections, and two touchscreen displays. Switch sources live to program, select large groups of resources at the same time, and manipulate layers with ease. The extra external input means you are now able to have both the user interface and external video on the same control surface when space is tight.
Higher situational awareness
By adding an external display, you can monitor three different areas of the operating environment simultaneously, giving you the peace-of-mind and exceptional situational awareness required by intense shows. The Barco EC-210 is a joy to run for everything from a tradeshow booth to large corporate events or music tours.
*The Barco EC-210 is an upgraded version of the EC-200. They offer the same functionality with minor differences.
• Full control over the Event Master Series processors
• Simultaneous connection of multiple controllers, GUI interfaces, and processors supported on same network. (Redundant backups of control)
• 2 internal 15.6-inch widescreen full HD (1,920×1,080) touchscreens with multi-touch interface
• 1 external HDMI output supporting up to 2560×1080
• External input for the left side internal screen. External HDMI video signals up to HD resolution. (Typical sources are Multi-viewer or Aux output from Event Master)
• High-resolution T-Bar for manual transitions
• 36 user-assignable instant selection buttons with customizable LCD labels and multiple pages of assignments. (3 buses assignable as presets, cues, sources, backgrounds, or user keys)
• Dedicated Background layer button and 8 dedicated Layer selection buttons with multi-page selection. (Change pages for destinations with 9 or more layers)
• Dedicated layer transition and function buttons. (Trans, Cut, Freeze, etc.)
• 12 user-definable Destination buttons with multiple pages of assignments (easily supports all the destinations available in future releases)
• Dedicated buttons for transitioning all selected destinations, live switching, modifying program, etc.
• Play/Pause and Stop button for Cues
• 5 rotary encoders with wheels for ergonomic pip control and rapid placement of resources
• 12 LCD Contextual Display Buttons to support the Syntax Programmer
• Tri-Axis backlit trackball (based on function), with a very smooth rotary encoder for the third axis and 4 buttons for cursor and position control (future software release)
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.