The Barco ImagePRO-4K easily and effectively scales, converts and switches the highest quality signals (4K, 4:4:4, 60p, 10-bit).
The latest I/O connectors enable you to seamlessly convert HDMI 2.0, DP 1.2 and 3G-12G SDI signals while also enabling output image rotation.
Put simply, the flexibility and power of the ImagePRO is the backbone on which you build shows that run without a hitch.
The Barco ImagePRO-4K offers the live-source view on the front panel provides you with a clear view of the incoming signal giving you the confidence you need to execute your event flawlessly.
LED at your fingertips
Need to slice and dice LED signals? The ImagePRO-4K does it with ease. Either chop up single inputs across several connectors or drive multiple walls from multiple sources. The LED set-up menu will guide you through the process to achieve pixel-perfect images. The 12-bit internal processing handles pre-scaling or cropping to an LED wall’s actual resolution – in perfect detail.
- Configured with one Tri-combo input card and one Tri-combo output card for HDMI 2.0, DP 1.2 and 3G/12G inputs and outputs.
- 4K 60P resolution
- 4:4:4 sampling, 10-bit color
- Athena Scaling
- Latency of 1 frame, progressive
- Latest I/O connectors including HDMI 2.0, DP1.2 and 3g-12G SDI
- Display Port Ready
- Output image rotation
- Designed for LED displays
- Compliant with HDCP protocols
- 3 Operating Modes (Standard program, Standard Preview and Matrix mode)
- Exceptional number of possible effects
- Modular system architecture
- 12G ready
- Designed to withstand severe conditions
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.