The Christie Boxer 4K30 is the full-featured, full-resolution and full-brightness flagship projector in the Boxer Series line-up. It’s the brightest, lightest and smartest 30,000 lumen projector at 160 lbs.
Christie Boxer 4K30 is a 30,000 lumen, 4K resolution, 3DLP® projector designed for high impact live events. With intelligent design and feedback, Christie Boxer 4K30 is the most profit-focused professional projector in the market that will help you deliver an unprecedented user experience time and again. The Boxer 4K30 is the smallest, smartest and most efficient 30K projector available.
Featuring six-lamp Mercury illumination, the Christie Boxer 4K30 provides 1,500 hours of lamp-life to 70% brightness. With the added benefits of single-phase power, built-in warping, and blending, omnidirectional installation options, a full-range of connectivity and Christie TruLife™ electronics, the Christie Boxer 4K30 packs a punch in creating powerful and inspiring visual experiences.
- Christie TruLife processing ensures stunning color reproduction and image quality
- Mercury lamps for more than double the life of Xenon illumination
- Omnidirectional deployment capabilities
- Built-in warp and blend functionality
- Compatible with the Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Supports Christie Guardian invisible, real-time automatic blended-image correction even when content is playing
- Preview screen for at-a-glance status updates
- Integrated near field communication (NFC) for lamp information tracking
- Weighs only 160lbs
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with Christie Link. Link packages available with the following products:
- QSP+ Fiber Optic Module (2 pack)
- High bandwidth multi-input card (HBMIC)
- Rack mounting shelf
- Terra SDVoE input board for direct interfacing of up to 4K AV content and control over 10G Ethernet for highly flexible, scalable and efficient AV system integration.
|Display type||3DLP 1.38" DMD|
|Resolution||4K (4096 x 2160)|
|Illumination type||6x 450W NSH|
|Illumination performance (hrs)||1500 hours to 70% initial brightness|
|Image processing||Christie TruLife electronics|
|Input card slots||1 x High bandwidth slot (slot 0) 4 x Standard input slot|
|Inputs (Standard)||1 x HDBaseT 1 x High bandwidth multi-input card (HBMIC) Installed in high bandwidth slot (slot 0): 2 x 12G-SDI 1 x HDMI 2.0 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 1 x Christie Link Fiber (QSFP+)|
|Networking||Keypad RS232 in Ethernet (10/100) RJ45|
|Lens mount||- Tool-free lens insertion system - Boresight adjustable - Motorized horizontal and vertical lens offset - Motorized zoom and focus adjustment|
|Lens options (Rental)||XXX-XXX PlaceHolder|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||37.75 x 23.5 x 12" 959 x 597 x 305 mm|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F) Humidity: 10 to 80%, non-condensing|
|Limited warranty||3 years|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.