Take large-scale projection to new heights with the Christie D4K40-RGB. This 40,000 lumen RGB pure laser projector raises the bar for design, image quality, built-in processing, and connectivity. There are no heavy external chillers, remote laser racks, or special pedestals – everything is completely integrated into a single chassis.
Christie RealLaser™ illumination provides an exceptionally wide color gamut and when combined with TruLife electronics and 4K resolution, allows the D4K40-RGB to reveal an amazing depth of detail. Add high frame rates (HFR) up to 120fps, 5000:1 On/Off contrast ratio, omnidirectional capabilities and the D4K40-RGB sets the new standard for large-scale pure laser projection.
Designed for the professional
Like all Christie projectors, the Christie D4K40-RGB is designed with the AV professional in mind. Featuring 12G-SDI, DisplayPort, Christie Terra SDVoE input card, Christie Link and more, connecting a variety of sources is easy. The D4K40-RGB is also compatible with most Christie 4K lenses for added convenience and cost savings. Power runs are also easy thanks to single-phase, 220V operation.
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for increased installation flexibility
- Long-lasting, reliable light source – Illumination performance of 20,000 hours
- High-contrast – Achieves 5,000:1 On/Off contrast for amazing depth of detail
- Expanded color gamut – Produces >90% of the Rec. 2020 color space for rich, vibrant and true-to-life visuals
- Energy efficient – Consumes less power than any other 40,000 lumen RGB laser projector with 220V single phase operation
- Christie TruLife electronics – Powerful processing that delivers ultra-high resolution, high frame rate video up to 120fps and unprecedented image fidelity at 4K resolution and 240Hz at 2K resolution
- 4K lens compatibility – Compatible with most Christie 4K lenses
- Christie Twist – Built-in warping and blending
- Compatible with Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Supports Christie Guardian – Invisible, real-time automatic blended-image correction even when content is playing
|Contrast ratio||5000:1 On/Off (w/ high contrast lens)|
|Display type||3DLP® 1.38" sealed to the prism|
|Resolution||4K (4096 x 2160)|
|Illumination type||Christie® RealLaser® (solid state illumination)|
|Illumination performance (hrs)||25,000 hours*|
|Image processing||Christie TruLife electronics, 1.2Gpx/s|
|Supported frame rates||Standard: 24-60Hz|
|Standard inputs||Choose one signal input card for slot 0 (specified at time of order): HBMIC (2 x 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, 1x QSFP+ module for fiber use with Christie Link Transmitter) OR QDPIC (Quad DisplayPort 1.2 input card) OR TSIC (Terra SDVoE input card) - HDBaseT - Audio|
|Optional inputs - Slots 1 to 4||Dual 3G SD/HD-SDI input card Dual Link DVI input card Quad DisplayPort 1.1 input card Twin HDMI 1.4a input card|
|Warping & Blending||Standard: - Christie Twist Optional: - Christie Twist Premium and Twist Pro - Christie Mystique - Christie Guardian|
|Lenses (purchase options)||0.72:1 0.9:1 1.13-1.31:1 1.31-1.63:1 1.63-2.17:1 1.99-2.71:1 2.71-3.89:1 3.89-5.43:1 (not available in the USA)|
|Input line voltage||Single phase 220VAC, 19A, 4000W, 13,650 BTU/h Connector: 30A IEC309|
|Laser class||Class 1 - Risk Group 3|
|Operating environment||5-40°C (41-104°F) Relative humidity: 10-80% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||Size (not including lens): (LxWxH): 37 x 28 x 21.8" (947 x 711 x 553mm)|
|Control and networking||Ethernet GPIO RS232|
recently viewed gear
You have not viewed any product yet!
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.