Featuring laser illumination, the Christie® DWU1075-GS 1DLP® projector eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements, providing 20,000 hours of life-like visuals with built in proprietary BoldColor technology. Its small footprint, low weight, quiet operation, full suite of lenses and 24/7 operation durability makes this projector ideal for live events, places of worship, conferences and smaller location-based entertainment venues.
- Advanced color reproduction – Laser illumination combined with Christie BoldColor Technology for the highest quality images, life-like visuals and reliability
- Durability and compactness – 20,000 hours of consistent illumination performance (hours to 50% brightness) and compact design make it easy for transportation and handling in rental staging applications
- Built-in color matching – Achieves more uniform images in a multiple projector configuration
- Automated alignment, warping and belnding – Advanced camera*-based stacking, warping and blending capability allows for quicker setup which reduces projector installation
- Flexible Install Capability – DVI, two HDMI inputs and one HDMI loop out but still allows for analog via an HD15 connection for fixed installs and live events. For rental stagers 3GSDI is a standard input and includes a convenient loop through
- RJ45 Connections – fully compatible with the rugged and lockable EtherCon
- TAA Compliant
|Contrast ratio||Full On/Off (Christie Real Black enabled): 300,000:1 , Full On/Off (Christie Real Black disabled): 1,200:1|
|Display type||1 x 0.67" DMD|
|Resolution||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Illumination type||Laser phosphor with Christie BoldColor Technology|
|Illumination performance (hrs)||20,000 to 50% brightness|
|Scan rates||Horizontal: 15-91kHz Vertical: 24-85Hz|
|Pixel clock rate||162 MHz (1600 x 1200); 154 MHz (1920 x 1200)|
|Signal Input||Standard: - HDMI x 2 - 3GSDI (BNC) - DVI-D (digital only) - VGA (HD15) - HDBaseT (RJ45 x1) - RJ45 x1 (Control over wired network connection) 3D: - HDMI 1.4, HDBaseT - Frame Packed, Top/Bottom, Side By Side/frae sequential (up to 1080p @ 120 Hz) - Up to 1080p @ 120Hz output - 3D Sync out (BNC) – for genlocking projectors or controlling emitter or polarizer Signals: - HDTV formats VGA through to WUXGA (1920 x 1080) - Horizontal and vertical scaling while maintaining aspect ratio (all inputs)|
|Signal output||- 3GSDI x 1 (BNC)|
|Control & networking||- RS-232 in - Control via HDBaseT - Ethernet (10/100) RJ45 with ChristieNET connectivity - Built-in backlit keypad - Wired remote control (3.5mm stereo) - Loop out available for daisy chaining|
|Lens mount||- Boresight adjustable - Motorized horizontal and vertical lens offset - Motorized zoom and focus adjustment|
|Lens options||- Lens UST 0.36, Ultra short throw lens, 700/850/1075-GS - Lens 0.75-0.95 Zoom G/GS - Lens 0.95-1.22 Zoom G/GS - Lens Zoom HP G/GS 1.22-1.52 (All G & GS) - Lens 1.52-2.89 Zoom G/GS - Lens 2.9-5.50:1 Zoom G/GS|
|Offsets||+/- 100% Vertical +/- 30% Horizontal|
|Dissipation||- Normal Mode: 3651 BTU/hr - ECO1 Mode 2952 BTU/hr - ECO2 Mode: 1843 BTU/hr|
|Audible noise||- 32dB(A) eco mode - 35dB(A) normal mode|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.2 x 22.2 x 7.6" 480 x 555 x 190mm w/o feet or lens|
|Weight||54.9 lb (24.9 kg) w/o lens|
|Operating environment||- 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F), 0-2500 ft altitude - 0 to 30° C (32 to 86° F), 5,000-10,000 ft altitude - Humidity: 0 - 85% non-condensing|
|Regulatory||- Contact Christie for timing of certifications: UL/CSA/IEC 60950-1 - FCC Class A, CE, FDA, CCC, KC, PSE, EAC, BIS, VCCI, RCM, TER - This product conforms to all relevant European directives, standards, safety, health and environmental concerns - RoHS, REACH, WEEE|
|Warranty||- 3 years parts and labor on the projector - 3 years or 20,000 hours parts and labor on the illumination system* - Contact an authorized Christie representative for full details of our limited warranty - *Please reference the Christie Standard Limited Warranty document for details.|
|Accessories (standard)||- IR Remote w/ wired remote jack (wire not included) - AC Line cords for projector - Rear Input/Keypad Panel Cover - User Manual|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.