The Christie Extreme Series are high-performance LCD panels with an extremely narrow combined bezel width as small as 0.88mm and are used to create impressive, near-seamless video walls. Featuring advanced panel matching, the brightness and color of each panel comes calibrated, eliminating much of the image adjustments typically required when installing video walls. The Smart Light Control feature can automatically adjust the brightness of each panel for uniformity across the entire video wall and consistent performance throughout its lifetime.
Featuring an advanced electronics platform and OPS slot, these panels accept a variety of embedded processing modules, such as the Christie Phoenix EP, for a complete video wall solution perfect for critical viewing environments. The 55″ models are available in a range of brightness levels and an optional remote power supply. The Extreme Series is the ultimate in viewing experience.
- Advanced panel matching and built-in video wall scaling save installation time
- Smart Light Control provides uniformity and consistency
- Fast motion compensation to reduce tearing of video wall content
- Active panel health and alert monitoring
- OPS slot accepts a variety of embedded processing modules
- Remote and redundant power option for design flexibility (available on some models)
- Installed depth of less than 4″ with optional 6-axis mount that complies with U.S. ADA regulations
- Built-in processing supports video walls up to 10×10
- Supports multi-stream transport (MST) across up to 4 panels (UHD at 60 fps)
- Native 4K support
- Edge-to-Edge uniformity compensation for exceptional image quality
- Portrait or landscape orientation increases integration and design options
- 24/7 operation
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.