The Christie Griffyn 4K32 is a technological marvel that combines Christie’s superior electronics and proprietary RGB laser illumination. The architecture accompanied with integrated cooling and a sealed optical path for reliable illumination performance, results will impress you.
Ready to illuminate any surface with 34,000 lumens while operating at less than 46dBA at full brightness, the highly advanced Griffyn 4K32-RGB is designed for demanding large venue applications on the ground or ‘in the air’.
Talk about engineering expertise: this compact and powerful all-in-one, omnidirectional projector is our first to offer our new TruLife+™ electronics platform for all-in-one connectivity, eliminating the hassle of removable option cards. It also includes our new digital convergence that you can adjust via remote control for easy picture-perfect alignment. The Griffyn 4K32-RGB raises the bar in RGB pure laser projection performance.
Griffyn 4K32-RGB produces an exceptionally wide color gamut, achieving >96% of the Rec. 2020 color space—more than twice the color of Rec. 709 and 50% more than DCI-P3-capable projectors—for an enhanced audience experience. And Griffyn’s optional high frame rate (HFR) capability achieves 120Hz at 4K resolution or up to 480Hz with 2K resolution. Ready to transport your audience to colorful new worlds, Griffyn not only raises the bar for RGB pure laser projection but soars above it.
- All-in-one, compact design — No external chillers or laser racks at a manageable weight of 175lbs
- Digital convergence — Easily adjust convergence using the remote control to maintain a perfect image
- New TruLife+ all-in-one electronics — Native 4K at 60Hz is standard. The Mirage option delivers 120Hz operation at 4K or 4K 3D content at 60Hz per eye. The Mirage Pro option adds further capabilities: 240-480Hz at 2K resolution and Christie View (simultaneous multi-content viewer)
- Quiet operation — Operates below 46dBA at maximum brightness
- 4K lens compatibility — Compatible with all Christie® 3DLP® 4K lenses
- Expanded color gamut — Produces >96% of the Rec. 2020 color space for rich, vibrant and true-to-life visuals
- Omnidirectional — Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Energy efficient — Operates on 220V single-phase power for lower cost of ownership
- Christie Twist™ — Built-in image warping and multi-projector blending software
- Field replaceable RGB laser architecture — easy service and replacement of the laser light source
- Built-in Christie Terra® SDVoE connectivity — eliminates the need for any input cards
- Compatible with Christie Mystique™ automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Supports Christie Guardian – Invisible, real-time automatic blended-image correction even when content is playing
We’re here to support your investment
Backed by Christie’s industry-leading warranties, service and support, you can feel confident investing in the Christie Griffyn 4K32. If you have any questions, or if you’d like to speak to a Nationwide sales representative, please contact us.
|Contrast ratio||5000:1 On/Off with high contrast lens (note 1)|
|Display type||3DLP 1.38" DMD|
|Resolution||4K (4096 x 2160)|
|Illumination type||RGB pure laser|
|Illumination performance (hrs)||25,000 hours (note 2)|
|Image processing||Christie TruLife+ electronics|
|Supported frame rates||Standard: 24-60Hz|
|Standard inputs||4 x 12G-SDI1 2 x HDMI 2.0 2 x DisplayPort 1.2 Fiber (QSFP+) for use with Christie Link Transmitter (1 input/1 output) HDBaseT Terra® (SDVoE) Audio out|
|Lenses||0.37:1 (UST) 0.72:1 (HC) 0.9:1 (UHC) 1.13-1.31:1 1.13-1.66:1 (HC) 1.31-1.63:1 1.45-2.17:1 (HC) 1.63-2.17:1 1.95-3.26:1 (HC) 1.99-2.71:1 2.71-3.89:1 (HC) 3.89-5.43:1 (HC – lens not available in the USA)|
|Input line voltage||Single phase 200-240 VAC, 13A, 2600W max (8,870 BTU/hr) Connector: 30A IEC60320 C20 Inlet|
|Laser class||Class 1 - risk group 3|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH): 36.3 x 25 x 15" (922 x 635 x 380mm) not including lens|
|Weight||170lbs (77.3kg) (note 3)|
|Operating environment||5-40°C (41-104°F) Relative humidity: 10-80% non-condensing|
|Limited warranty||3 years|
|Sound level||43 dBA (notes 4 and 6) 46 dBA (notes 5 and 6)|
|General Notes||Center lumens: 9-Point average. D65 white measured at 23°C with 1.63-2.17:1 lens (144-105107-xx), 80% RH max, 300m altitude max, Standard fan mode. Light output may vary by up to ±10%|
|Note 1||Brightness is reduced by 30% with use of high-contrast lens|
|Note 2||To 50% brightness (results may vary depending on environmental conditions i.e. dust, smog, other contaminants)|
|Note 3||Without lens, weight may vary between units.|
|Note 4||Quiet fan mode, up to max brightness, ambient temp under 33°C|
|Note 5||Standard fan mode, up to max brightness, ambient temp under 29°C|
|Note 6||Sound pressure measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO7779-1999. Sound level may vary between units|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.