Simplify your setup, increase system reliability and go further with the Christie Link Transmitter. Now you can easily send high-bandwidth signals (up to 4K 120Hz) over long distances (up to 6.2 miles / 10 km) directly into the projector on a single-fiber cable without latency or compression.
The Nationwide Video Christie Link Transmitter package includes 150m Tac-Fiber and a pair of QSFP+ modules that have been validated by Christie engineers to ensure quality operation and reliability.
- Designed to work perfectly with Christie Boxer projectors.
- Christie Link Transmitter can manage EDIDs throughout the entire system which helps ensure reliable performance.
- Simplify installation by eliminating a potential point of failure and not requiring a converter at the projector end.
- Allow each transmitter to be networked so you can configure and monitor the system’s status without having to physically reach the device, and view both the projector it is connected to and the status of that connection.
- 2x DisplayPort 1.2 inputs – Supports HDCP 1.4
- 2x HDMI 2.0 inputs – Supports both HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- 1-port, 2-port, dual input 3D
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.