The Christie Mirage 304K, with its compact form factor, light weight, powerful processing and host of user-friendly features such as built-in warping and blending, near field communication monitoring and an at-a-glance preview screen, the Christie® Mirage 304K represents a new paradigm to realize the brightest, most immersive 3D visualizations imaginable.
Based-on the industry’s only 4K, true 120Hz capable projection system and featuring Christie’s proprietary TruLife® electronics, the Christie Mirage 304K produces incredible image and color reproduction for ultra-bright immersive 3D environments. Engineered for omnidirectional deployment, the Mirage 304K can be mounted and operated in any orientation for increased design and installation flexibility.
- Christie TruLife processing at true 120Hz ensures stunning color reproduction and image quality
- Mercury lamps for more than double the life of Xenon illumination
- Omnidirectional deployment capabilities and a weight of only 155lbs. for increased design and installation flexibility
- Built-in warp and blend functionality with Christie Twist
- Compatible with the Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Supports Christie Guardian invisible, real-time automatic blended-image correction even when content is playing
- Preview screen for at-a-glance status updates
- Integrated near field communication (NFC) for lamp information tracking
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with Christie Link. Link packages available with the following products:
- QSPF+ Fiber Optic Module (2 pack)
- High bandwidth multi-input card (HBMIC)
- Rack mounting shelf
|Lumens||Center 30,000 ANSI 29,000|
|Display type||3DLP® 1.38" DMD|
|Resolution||4K (4096 x 2160)|
|Illumination type||6X 450W NSH Mercury illumination|
|Illumination performance (hrs)||1500 hours to 70% initial brightness|
|Image processing||Christie TruLife™ electronics|
|Supported frame rates||120Hz|
|Inputs||4 x Twin DisplayPort input card HDBaseT|
|Lens mount||- Tool-free lens insertion system - Boresight adjustable - Motorized horizontal and vertical lens offset - Motorized zoom and focus adjustment|
|Lenses (purchase options)||Fixed: 0.72:1 (no offset) 0.9:1 (Offset: V: ±45%, H: ±18%) Zoom: 1.13-1.31:1 (Offset: V: ±60%, H: 23%) 1.31-1.63:1 (Offset: V: ±82%, H: 28%) 1.63-2.17:1 (Offset: V: ±86%, H: 32%) 1.98-2.71:1 (Offset: V: ±13%, H: 4%) 2.71-3.89:1 (Offset: V: ±43%, H: 14%) 3.89-5.43:1 (Offset: V: ±86%, H: 22%) 5.43:1 -7.69:1 (Offset: V: ±56%, H: 19%)|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F) Humidity: 10 to 80%, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||37.75 x 23.5 x 12" 959 x 597 x 305 mm|
|Control and networking||Keypad RS232 in Ethernet (10/100) RJ45|
|Warranty||- 3 Limited Warranty|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.