The Christie Mirage 4K40-RGB is high performance projection unit. Boasting 40,000 lumen, 4K resolution, RGB laser projector features advanced TruLife™ electronics and our proprietary RGB laser illumination technology for amazing visualization and 3D experiences.
Incredible image fidelity
Christie® TruLife electronics unlocks the full performance potential of RGB laser illumination. Supporting frame rates of 4K 120Hz and 240-480 Hz @ 2K resolution, TruLife delivers unrivaled, blur-free visual experiences. Combine this with 3D capability, an expanded color gamut, and high-contrast RGB pure laser illumination technology and the Mirage 4K40-RGB is ideal for advanced visualization, lifelike 3D experiences and groundbreaking theme park attractions.
Thanks to our engineering expertise, we designed the smallest and lightest high-brightness RGB laser projector available. There are no heavy external chillers, remote laser racks, or special pedestals – everything is completely integrated into a single chassis.
- All-in-one, compact design – No external chillers or laser racks and a manageable weight of 285lbs makes it the smallest and lightest high-brightness RGB laser projector available
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Reliable, stable light source – Christie RealLaser® provides over 20,000 hours of optimal brightness performance
- Christie Twist™ – Built-in warping and blending
- High-contrast – Achieves 5,000:1 On/Off contrast for amazing depth of detail
- Expanded color gamut – Produces >95% of the Rec. 2020 color space for rich, vibrant and true-to-life visuals
- Energy efficient – Consumes less power than any other 40,000 lumen RGB pure laser projector with 220V single phase operation
- Christie TruLife electronics – Powerful processing that delivers ultra-high resolution, high frame rate video up to 120fps and unprecedented image fidelity at 4K resolution and 240Hz at 2K resolution
- Christie Terra® input card – Seamlessly integrates into SDVoE networks
- 4K lens compatibility – Compatible with most Christie 4K lenses
- Field-replaceable light source – Provides easy service and replacement of the laser light source
|Contrast ratio||5000:1 On/Off*|
|Display type||3DLP® 1.38" sealed to the prism|
|Resolution||4K (4096 x 2160)|
|Illumination type||Christie RealLaser (solid state illumination)|
|Illumination performance (hrs)||25,000 hours**|
|Image processing||Christie TruLife™ electronics|
|Supported frame rates||24-120Hz standard|
|Standard inputs||Choose one signal input card for slot 0 (specified at time of order): HBMIC (2 x 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, 1x QSFP+ module for fiber use with Christie Link Transmitter) OR QDPIC (Quad DisplayPort 1.2 input card) OR TSIC (Terra SDVoE input card) - HDBaseT - Audio|
|Optional inputs - Slots 1 to 4||Dual 3G SD/HD-SDI input card Dual Link DVI input card Dual DisplayPort 1.1 input card Twin HDMI 1.4a input card|
|Warping & Blending||Standard: - Christie Twist Optional: - Christie Twist Premium and Twist Pro - Christie Mystique - Christie Guardian|
|Lenses (purchase options)||0.72:1 0.9:1 1.13-1.66:1 1.45-2.17:1 1.95-3.26:1 2.71-3.89:1 3.89-5.43:1 (not available in the USA)|
|Input line voltage||Single phase 220VAC, 19A, 4000W, 13,650 BTU/h Connector: 30A IEC309|
|Laser class||Class 1 - Risk Group 3|
|Operating environment||5-40°C (41-104°F) Relative humidity: 10-80% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||Size (not including lens): (LxWxH): 37 x 28 x 21.8" (947 x 711 x 553mm)|
|Control and networking||Ethernet 3D sync in/out GPIO RS232|
|Notes||* Using high contrast lens which reduces brightness by 30%. **To 50% brightness. *** Terra does not support 4K @120Hz operation.|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.