The Christie Roadster HD20K-J delivers superior performance and quality Xenon illumination with full HD resolution and proven 3DLP technology – for the best high definition image anywhere.
Creating visually compelling displays is paramount to your success. Christie has made higher brightness, Christie® Twist™, 3D upgradability and flexibility standard in the Christie Roadster HD20K-J. They have upgraded their existing Xenon 3DLP® platform with the features and functionality that you rely on to share, collaborate and create.
Ideal for large venues – building displays, churches, classrooms, concerts, conference rooms, live events, tradeshows and more, the Christie Roadster HD20K-J is fitted with the broadest range of high-quality lenses – all with Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) capabilities. You can use existing stacking hardware, lamps, and other Christie accessories with this line of projectors. Fly, rig, stack, and ship it – the Christie Roadster HD20K-J performs flawlessly.
This projector couples the benefits of Xenon illumination – for the most natural color accuracy and stability – with the next level of technology, performance, and flexibility. The additional standard features, and expanded lens suite ensure the Christie Roadster HD20K-J provides high performance and more lumens per watt in the smallest chassis in its class.
- HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 20,000 center lumens
- Embedded Christie Twist™ for image warping and edge blending
- Variable contrast ratio of 1600-2000:1 full field | 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- 3.0kW Xenon bubble lamp module
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Dust-sealed engine
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3×3 array)
- Set-up lights help users see menu displays in low-light environments
- Hybrid stacking
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.