Christie®, the undisputed leader in multi-window processing, is again setting the standard with the all-new Christie Spyder X80. Create spectacular experiences with unprecedented 80 megapixel processing power in true 4K@60Hz across multiple displays. As the next-generation Spyder – the tool trusted by professionals for the most demanding applications – the Christie Spyder X80 enables the creation of spectacular, never-before-seen visual experiences.
Featuring processing and connectivity capabilities that surpass anything else in the market, the Spyder X80 is the most powerful multi-screen windowing processor and content management solution available. Engineered with direct feedback from users, the Spyder X80 is built specifically for applications requiring a massive volume of pixels from source to display with the highest level of performance, flexibility and functionality possible.
- Single-cable 4K@60Hz support on every channel
- Multiple sources and displays
- Super-fast still loading for backgrounds and as source content
- User-defined color bit depth. 80-megapixel bandwidth at 8 bit and 53 megapixel at 12 bit
- Extremely low latency with powerful universal switching built-in, cross point hardware for fast switching and maximum input/output routing capability with no additional signal latency
- Redundant hot-swappable power supplies
- Spyder Studio client software allows offline editing to configure and program without the need of hardware
- Christie® Widget Designer integration to create dedicated user interfaces and interaction logic to easily manage installations
- Customizable multi-viewer output(s) arranges sources, display areas, program and preview for real-time monitoring
- Intelligent EDID Manager with custom creation of user-defined resolutions ensure adaptability across intuitive graphical user interface (GUI)
- Seamless management of multiple SD, HD, 4K and stereoscopic workflows simultaneously
- External matrix switching supports a wide range of manufacturers
- Built-in conversion for interlaced signals, resolutions, aspect ratio and refresh rates
- User-defined edge blending and tiling
- Window border and drop shadow creation with adjustable color, width, softness, shadow offset and transparency
- Online editing mode to preset scenes to be built and edited in preview mode without affecting what the audience is seeing
- Advanced auto-sync functionality
- External control support of the optional Christie Montage II console, Shot Boxes, and other third-party controllers and interfaces
Looking to purchase your own Spyder X80? Get a quote here.
|Input number||Up to 6 input modules each with 4 inputs User may define the amount of modules required from 1 to 6|
|Input signals||Each input supports three connections DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, 12G-SDI|
|Input resolutions||Horizontal up to 7680 (within pixel clock) Vertical up to 2400 (within pixel clock) Support for 8-/10-/12-bit depth|
|Input scan rates||Up to 120Hz dependent on pixel clock rate maximum|
|Output number||Up to 4 output cards each with four outputs User may define the amount of modules required from 1 to 4|
|Output signals||Each output supports three connections DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, and 12G-SDI|
|Output resolutions||Horizontal up to 4096 (within pixel clock) Vertical up to 2400 (within pixel clock)|
|Output bit depth||Support for 8/10/12|
|Control and networking||RS-232 in/out Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Accessories standard||- User manual (USB drive) - 4 AC power cords - Christie Spyder Studio software - Rack hardware|
|Accessories optional||DNF Shotbox External CTRLR Spyder Multiple clients can connect at the same time. To determine which other accessories are compatible, please contact Christie support|
|Power requirements (Operating voltage)||90-264 VAC @ 50/60Hz|
|Power requirements (Operating current)||14A Max|
|Power requirements (Power)||1680W|
|Physical space required||6RU|
|Size (LxWxH)||23.54 x 17.36 x 10.28" 598 x 441 x 261mm|
|Shipping size (LxWxH)||30.94 x 23.00 x 16.30" 786 x 584 x 414mm|
|Weight (fully loaded)||79.75 lbs (36.17 kg)|
|Shipping weight (fully loaded)||109.10 lbs (49.49 kg)|
|Environment (Temperature)||40-95°F (5-35°C)|
|Environment (Humidity)||20-80% non-condensing|
|Enhanced features||- Independent aspect ratio and frame rate setup - Overlays - Transitions - Aspect ratio conversions - Integrated source monitoring - Output rotation (portrait) - Stereoscopic option for displaying stereo and non-stereo simultaneously * - HDCP 2.2 support|
|Warranty||Two years parts and labor Contact an authorized Christie representative for full details of our limited warranty|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.