The Christie Terra Controller provides complete, secure operational control and management of SDVoE systems. Featuring an intuitive web based interface. Terra Controller is easy to learn and use, simplifying the installation, configuration, programming, management and operation of SDVoE systems.
The Terra Controller is highly secure and provides redundancy and web-based configuration, making it ideal for reliable operation on shows and projects.
- Full-control: configure networked devices, control routing, configure audio, manage source and display configurations and easily scale visuals all from a single, easy-to-use programing interface
- Saved configurations and presets: minimize programming and simplify system management by easily accessing preset and saved configurations directly or from a third-party control system using an advanced API
- Embedded operating system: built-in control capabilities operate from a secure and reliable management platform
- Software client: configure and program systems offline before going to site, and map devices to the program during commissioning
- Addressing automation: Startup addressing assistant simplifies configuration for all Terra devices, ensuring they are quickly and reliably addressed during initial setup and configuration changes
- Highly-secure: features multi-level user access, encrypted control and system data, user access and operational system logging, strong password management and more to ensure the safeguarding of your information
- Redundant control configuration: ensures continuous operation of the system
- System-wide updates: single-configuration for easy updates to all Christie Terra components in a system
- Solid-state storage: no moving parts promises reliable operation over time
|Platform||Processor: Intel Core I7 3.4 GHz RAM: 8GB DDR3 Storage: 64GB SSD|
|Software||Operating System: Windows 10 Embedded Web Configuration and Control Application Application Programming Interface (API), JSON|
|Network Control||2 x 100/1000BaseT Ethernet, RJ45, port 1 control, port 2 unused HTTPS encryption: TLS 1.2 protocol, 256-bit key, 2048-bit certificate key|
|Direct Control||Serial RS-232, 9-PinD up to 115.2 k baud|
|Front Panel||LCD Device Status Display|
|Factory Use Only||2 x DisplayPort 1 x 15PinHD RGB analog 4 x USB (all reserved for factory use)|
|Dimensions||(WxHxD) 8.78 x 1.7 x 10.24” (223 x 43 x 260 mm) without connectors (WxHxD) 8.78 x 1.7 x 10.39” (223 x 43 x 264 mm) with connectors|
|Rack Mount||Rack mount ears included|
|Material||Aluminum, painted black|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: from 0°C - 40°C Operating Temperature: from 0°C - 40°C Relative Humidity: 20 - 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|External Power Supply||Input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz Output: 12VDC, 7.08A, 85W max Alternate power supply output: 12VDC, 6.25A, 75W max Typical Operation: 26W, 89 BTU|
|Weight||3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg) excluding power supply 4.5 lbs. (2.1 kg) with power supply|
|Reliability||MTBF > 50,000 hours MTTR < 15 minutes|
|Regulatory||CE/FCC Class A Directives (EC) 2011/65/EU (RoHS); 2012/19/EU (WEEE); Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)|
|Manufacturing Location||Designed, developed and manufactured in the USA|
|Warranty||Limited two years parts and labor|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.