The Christie Terra Receiver delivers AV data and control from an SDVoE system to displays and other devices. As part of a Terra solution, the Terra Receiver delivers artifact-free video up to 4K at 60Hz with zero-frame latency, and device control over standard 10G networks. operators benefit from full signal management and processing, including magnification, downscaling, KVM, PiP, image compositing and multiviewer applications. All on a flexible platform that ensures the highest quality onscreen experience for both large format and standard displays.
Featuring front-facing LED indicators for increased ease-of-operation, system validation and user-confidence. Terra Receiver is SDVoE-compliant and supports a wide range of video formats. The Terra Receiver functions seamlessly as part of a Christie Terra solution or third-party SDVoE components, displays and devices to create complete AV-over-IP distribution and processing systems.
- Complete AV and control connectivity: Including HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, audio, RS-232, IR control, Gigabit Ethernet and USB
- Zero-frame latency: enables natural, real-time monitoring, communication and collaboration, synchronized across displays among users as well as simultaneous response and control of all networked devices
- Intelligent EDID management: easy management of EDID across the entire system to ensure adaptability across multiple sources and displays
- Integrated screen management: support for PiP, image composition and multiviewer applications and featuring built-in broadcast quality scaling, screen magnification and bezel compensation for seamless and reliable image presentation and quality
- Supports high dynamic range (HDR) and deep color: capable of maintaining enhanced image information without compromise
- Serial RS-232 and IR bidirectional control: easily integrate control into the system reducing the need for additional devices
- Broad audio format support: interfaces, processes and transports a wide range of audio formats to support compatibility with the destination device
- Audio embedding and de-embedding: provides flexibility to supply the desired audio format to an AV device or display
|Video Out||HDMI Output format: HDMI 2.0a Content Protection: HDCP 2.2 compliant Maximum Resolution: 4096x2160, 60Hz formats including, 8-bit 4:4:4, 10-bit 4:2:2, 10-bit and 12-bit 4:2:0 HDR, 3D and Deep Color pass through support Maximum Bandwidth: 594 MHz|
|Audio Out||Analog stereo: Line level, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack HDMI Embedded Audio: Multi-channel PCM, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Routable Control Ports||Serial RS-232, 9-PinD, up to 115.2 k baud Wired IR In, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack Wired IR Out, 3.5mm DC mini-jack USB 2.0, type-A plug 1000BaseT Ethernet, RJ45|
|Video Processing||Video is uncompressed, except 4K/60 input formats including 8-bit 4:4:4, 10-bit 4:2:2, 10-bit and 12-bit 4:2:0. Ultra-lightweight 1.3-to-1 compression ratio is used for these formats which is artifact-free Color space, bit depth and frame rate conversion Video wall magnification including synchronization and bezel compensation Image compositing and multi-viewer functionality *See Note 1|
|Latency||Zero-frame latency transport: < 120 microseconds, see reference guide for details|
|Network||Content Transport and Control: 10G Ethernet, SFP+ Optional Control: 1000BaseT Ethernet, RJ45 Protocols: IP, TCP, UDP, IPv4, IGMPv2 Content Encryption: AES 128-bit Switching Platform: Non-blocking 10GbE IGMPv2 multicast Supplied with generic coded 10GBASE-SR SFP+ 850nm LCLC transceiver for OM3 or OM4 multimode fiber|
|Front Panel LED Indicators||Link validation for: Video signal, transmit, receive, 1G Ethernet, USB, power Button 1: Supply EDID to transmitters Button 2: Programmable (future)|
|Dimensions||(WxHxD) 8.41 x 1.66 x 6.22” (213.5 x 42 x 158 mm) case only (WxHxD) 8.41 x 1.66 x 6.50” (213.5 x 42 x 165 mm) including connectors|
|Sound Pressure||Less than 38 dBA on a tabletop from a distance of 0.5m (typical)|
|Material||Steel, painted black|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: from 0°C - 40°C Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C / -4°F - 140°F Relative Humidity: 20 - 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|External Power Supply||Input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz Output: 12V DC, 3.0A, 36W maximum Typical Operation: 10W, 35 BTU|
|Weight||2.3 lbs. (1.1 kg) excluding power supply 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg) with power supply|
|Reliability||MTBF > 50,000 hours MTTR < 15 minutes|
|Regulatory||CE/FCC Class A Directives (EC) 2011/65/EU (RoHS); 2012/19/EU (WEEE); Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)|
|Manufacturing Location||Designed and developed in Canada, USA and Taiwan Manufactured in Taiwan|
|Warranty||Limited two years parts and labor|
|Note 1||Terra multi-viewer assembles downscaled sources and is best used for monitoring rather than presentations. Careful system design and programming should be applied if more than one multi-viewer display is used in a system. Up to 32 images on a multi-viewer if all images are presented adjacent to each other in a grid. The number of sources that can be presented reduces if downscaled sources are not presented in simple grid arrangements.|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.