Zero-frame latency for natural, real-time monitoring, communication and collaboration, synchronized across displays.
The Christie Terra Transmitter as part of a Terra solution, processes AV sources and control signals to deliver uncompressed, zero-frame latency, artifact-free content over 10G networks. The Terra Transmitter device supports video resolutions up to 4K 60Hz and accepts multiple content and control connections, including HDMI 2.0, USB, HDCP 2.2, DisplayPort 1.2, serial RS-232, EDID and more. This powerful and flexible component does not require supplemental signal process devices.
Featuring front-facing LED indicators for increased ease-of-operation, system validation and user-confidence. SDVoE-compliant and supports a wide range of video formats. The Terra Transmitter functions seamlessly as part of a Christie Terra solution or third-party SDVoE components, displays and devices to create complete AV-over-IP distribution, processing systems, and KVM systems.
- Uncompressed AV processing: 4:4:4 quality maintained from source to display resulting in pixel-perfect, artifact-free, fluid and natural content that is uncompromised
- Video resolution support up to 4K@60Hz: system support for a full range of common video signals, today and into the future
- Complete AV and control connectivity: support includes HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, audio, RS-232, IR control, Gigabit Ethernet and USB
- Zero-frame latency: enables natural, real-time monitoring, communication and collaboration among users as well as simultaneous response and control of all networked devices
- Intelligent EDID and HDCP management: easy management of EDID and HDCP across the entire system to ensure adaptability across multiple sources and displays
- KVM functionality: endpoints can access and control AV sources using keyboard and mouse interfaces
- Supports high dynamic range (HDR) and deep color: capable of maintaining enhanced image information without compromise
- Serial RS-232 and IR bidirectional control: easily integrate control into the system reducing the need for additional devices
- Broad audio format support: interfaces, processes and transports a wide range of audio formats to support compatibility with the destination device
|Video In||One switchable input: HDMI or DisplayPort Input format: HDMI 2.0a, DisplayPort 1.2 Content Protection: HDCP 2.2 compliant Maximum Resolution: 4096x2160, 60Hz formats including, 8-bit 4:4:4, 10-bit 4:2:2, 10-bit and 12-bit 4:2:0 HDR, 3D and Deep Color pass through support Maximum Bandwidth: 594 MHz|
|Audio In||Analog stereo: Line level, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack HDMI Embedded Audio: Multi-channel PCM, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Routable Control Ports||Serial RS-232, 9-PinD, up to 115.2 k baud Wired IR In, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack Wired IR Out, 3.5mm DC mini-jack USB 2.0, type-B plug 1000BaseT Ethernet, RJ45|
|Video Processing||Video is uncompressed, except 4K/60 input formats including 8-bit 4:4:4, 10-bit 4:2:2, 10-bit and 12-bit 4:2:0. Ultra-lightweight 1.3-to-1 compression ratio is used for these formats which is artifact-free Color space, bit depth and frame rate conversion Broadcast quality downscaling and up-scaling|
|Latency||Zero-frame latency transport: ≤120 microseconds, see reference guide for details|
|Network||Content Transport and Control: 10G Ethernet, SFP+ Optional Control: 1000BaseT Ethernet, RJ45 Protocols: IP, TCP, UDP, IPv4, IGMPv2 Content Encryption: AES 128-bit Supplied with generic coded 10GBASE-SR SFP+ 850nm LCLC transceiver for OM3 or OM4 multimode fiber|
|Front Panel LED Indicators||Link validation for: Video signal, transmit, receive, 1G Ethernet, USB, power Button 1: Switch input Button 2: Programmable (future)|
|Dimensions||(WxHxD) 8.41 x 1.66 x 6.22” (213.5 x 42 x 158 mm) case only (WxHxD) 8.41 x 1.66 x 6.50” (213.5 x 42 x 165 mm) including connectors|
|Sound Pressure||Less than 38 dBA on a tabletop from a distance of 0.5m (typical)|
|Material||Steel, painted black|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: from 0°C - 40°C Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C / -4°F - 140°F Relative Humidity: 20 - 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|External Power Supply||Input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz Output: 12V DC, 3.0A, 36W maximum Typical Operation: 10W, 35 BTU|
|Weight||2.3 lbs. (1.1 kg) excluding power supply 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg) with power supply|
|Reliability||MTBF > 50,000 hours MTTR < 15 minutes|
|Regulatory||CE/FCC Class A Directives (EC) 2011/65/EU (RoHS); 2012/19/EU (WEEE); Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)|
|Manufacturing Location||Designed and developed in Canada, USA and Taiwan Manufactured in Taiwan|
|Warranty||Limited two years parts and labor|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.