Clear-Com ARCADIA Communication System
Nationwide Video’s Clear-Com Arcadia Communication System features the following components:
- ClearCom ARCADIA X4-32P Central Station
- ClearCom HelixNet-HRM-4X Remote Station
- Netgear 24-Port Switch
- 2x ClearCom CC-300-X4 Headsets
- 2x Tripp Lite ISOBar 12Ultra
- ARCADIA X4-32P Overview: Arcadia Central Station is a 1RU device designed for both wired and wireless endpoints, supporting a maximum of 96 ports of connectivity. Out of these, 64 ports are earmarked for Dante/AES67. Arcadia seamlessly integrates with the entire FreeSpeak wireless family, accommodating a diverse array of FreeSpeak Edge 5 GHz transceivers/beltpacks, FreeSpeak II 1.9 GHz E1 and IP transceivers/beltpacks, and FreeSpeak II 2.4 GHz E1 transceivers/beltpacks. The central station can support up to 32 beltpacks through a combination of up to 16 IPTs or FreeSpeak Edge transceivers, and up to 10 E1 transceivers (1.9 or 2.4 GHz).
- The HelixNet HRM-4X remote station is a 1RU 4-channel intercom user station with utility connections for Program Audio input and Stage Announce output. The innovative front panel user station provides four keysets assignable to any intercom channel. The user station is provisioned with a headset connection, gooseneck mic connector and a loudspeaker in addition to All Call, Stage Announce, Remote Mic Kill and Program Audio level controls.
recently viewed gear
You have not viewed any product yet!
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.