DTVideoLabs Playback Pro Plus
PlaybackPro sets the standard for full high-definition and standard definition playback.
- Easily understandable Preview and Program paradigm.
- Clip ordering and play-listing, printable to paper and PDF.
- Resolution agnostic playback of virtually any file type by adding easy to find QuickTime Components.
- Automatically adjusts to the output resolution and aspect ratio. Content can be in any ratio (4:3, 16:9, etc.) and has infinite adjustability through sizing, stretching and cropping.
- Plugs directly into high-resolution switchers via DVI or VGA.
- Can utilize files on a high-speed RAID array or media network. With enough disk bandwidth, it’s capable of resolutions far beyond HD.
- Uses a document-based architecture. Multiple shows can be created and switched between.
- Video of any type can be captured with the included RecordPro application, in conjunction with any QuickTime-compatible capture device.
- DVD video can easily be extracted with third party software, producing a significantly higher quality than when recording into another device (and finally fixes all of the issues with DVD playback in a professional environment).
- Online backups are easily created utilizing the file system and networking capabilities of the operating system for ease of use and no generational loss.
- Ideal for use in ultra-widescreen applications.
- Gives complete control of each clip’s levels, including gain, black level, saturation, gamma and volume.
- Clean clip aborting by fading out audio and video.
- Full start and end point controls, with easy fade-in and fade-out settings.
- Clear time-elapsed and time-remaining counters for accurate countdowns.
- Selectable slate frames for visual reference.
- Convenient ‘Goto 10’, ‘Goto 20’ and ‘Goto 30’ buttons for use during rehearsal cue-to-cues.
- Created specifically for live environments by video professionals.
recently viewed gear
You have not viewed any product yet!
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.