Jands Vista M1 Control Surface
The Vista M1 is a compact playback-only Vista control surface. The M1 is ideal for situations where you can do programming in advance on your PC, but still want hardware to control the playback of your show.
- Blue, Green, Yellow, Red modifier buttons
- Grand Master (rotary) fader and DBO button
- 5 Playbacks with faders and flash buttons
- Playbacks feature; Select and Go buttons
- Split mode allows control of up to 15 Cuelists
- Playbacks can be configured for control of Groups, Presets and more
- Page Up / Down buttons
Input and Output Connections
- 2 DMX outputs
- 1 USB2 connector – B type
- Processor : 48MHz Atmel ARM7
- SRAM : 256 Kbytes
- Dimensions (l w h) : 250mm x 284mm x 59mm
- Weight: 2kg Net 2.8kg Shipping
- Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP Professional with Service Pack 3, either 32 or 64bit edition.
- Mac OSX 10.6 – 10.9 (see notes below)
- Intel® processor i3 (i5 or better recommended)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard disk space
recently viewed gear
You have not viewed any product yet!
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.