TThe MX2-8×8-HDMI20 switcher is the first Lightware standalone matrix switcher that supports uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz 4:4:4. Thanks to its compact size and silent design, it is particularly suitable for offices and meeting rooms, for 4K live events, and for future-proof operation centers. This standalone product has 8 HDMI2.0 inputs and 8 HDMI2.0 outputs transmitting up to 4K at 60Hz in 4:4:4 format, while supporting 3D, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Each input port has audio connectors for embedding analog audio into the HDMI stream. Likewise, the audio connectors next to the output ports can provide de-embedded audio* for amplifiers and audio systems.
- 4k@60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace, 18 Gbps bandwidth
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- Fully non-blocking switching architecture with zero frame delay
- Splitting of 4K UHD at 60Hz to two output ports with left half and right half of the original video
- 4:4:4 to 4:2:0 downconversion
- Built-in website
- RS-232, Ethernet and USB control options
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking on each input
- HDR and Dolby Vision support*
- Advanced EDID Management
- Compact and silent design
- LCD and push buttons for front panel control
- Front to back cooling airflow
*Supported HDR formats are limited by the maximum bitrate of 18 Gbps in the HDMI 2.0 standard
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.