The Marantz Pro Turret Broadcast Streaming System delivers a unique, easy-to-use solution for users who need a complete high-performance equipment system for streaming and podcasting. The Turret has a full HD webcam with built-in H.264 video compression, a high-quality 48kHz/16-bit USB condenser microphone with pop filter and an LED light ring, daylight-balanced, with both cool and warm filter accessories.
The Marantz Professional Turret is a unique, all-in-one broadcast tool that gives any live internet streamer high-quality components with a multitude of configurations for creating a professional presentation. It’s compact and simple, perfect on a desktop and portable enough to take on location.
The camera is an auto-focus design, with Full HD 1080p video (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) compatible with the latest version of Skype. It supports full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels). It has automatic low-light correction and is compatible with Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later as well as Mac OS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player)
The microphone is also an extremely high performance unit. It’s a condenser design, with a 14mm diameter back electret condenser, sensitivity of -34dB ± 2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz), max SPL of 132dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz) and a wide-range frequency response of 150 – 15kHz. For the utmost in user convenience, the preamp is integrated with the microphone gain control on the tower. Users can directly monitor the microphone signal while recording/streaming, without the delay of monitoring through the computer’s headphone output. The headphone output – with level control – is located on the tower.
The LED Ring Light has a 100mm diameter with a color temperature of 5600K (daylight-balanced). It’s dimmable and includes a Cool Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on) 7000K, a Warm Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on) 3000K, and a Diffused Daylight Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on).
An extremely high-quality headphone amplifier is a critical part of the Turret system. Without a pristine, articulate signal being sent to the headphones, the entire broadcasting/podcasting/gaming experience falls apart. The Turret hits the mark squarely here with a headphone amplifier of unimpeachable quality: THD <0.009%, Signal-to-Noise ratio >100dB and a frequency response of 20-20kHz. With an RMS power output of 130mW and an impedance of 30 ohms, the Turret headphone amplifier will drive virtually any headphone to extremely loud levels, with the utmost clarity and accuracy.
- Multi-step auto focus
- Diagonal field of view: 78°
- Optical resolution: 2MP native
- Full HD 1080p video (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) recording
- Frame rate: 30 fps/1080p, 30 fps/720p
- H.264 video compression, M-JPEG compatible
- ON/OFF switch
- Automatic low-light correction
- Compatible with Windows® 7, 8, 10 & Mac OS 10.6 or later
- Operates in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode
- USB 2.0 – Class 2 Compliant Driver
- Electret condenser capsule: 14mm diameter
- Sensitivity: -34dB ± 2dB (0db = 1V/Pa @ 1KHZ)
- Output impedance: 100 â„¦ ± 30% (@ 1kHz)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Pad Switch: 0 dB / -10 dB
- Sample rate: 32 kHz / 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz @16-bit
- USB 2.0 Class Compliant
- Frequency response: 150 Hz – 15 kHz
- Equivalent noise level: < 12 dbA (A-weighted)
- Self noise: < 12dBA
- ON/OFF switch
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Output power: 130mW
- Level control
- 3.5mm stereo output
- Mix control to mix microphone audio with USB audio input
LED Light Ring
- 4″ dimmable LED light ring
- (30) wide-angle white LEDs @ 5600K
(3) accessory filters
- Diffused daylight
- USB 1 & 2: (2) Type A USB 3.0, 0.75A total available current between two ports for powering devices
- To PC: (1) USB-C connector / USB 3.0 connection
- USB Audio In: Class 2 compliant speaker device for audio to be monitored in headphone output – set by user in the compute
Microphone Auxiliary Output
- Fixed line-level output on 3.5mm TRS jack
- With Arm fully in: 16.7″ (424mm) Width including base (max)
- With Arm fully out: 33.9″ (860mm) Width including base (max)
- Base Dimensions (width x length): 6.85″ x 8.04″ (174mm x 204mm)
- Height with Extension: 19.6″ (498mm)
- Height without Extension: 17.7″ (449mm)
- Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg)
- AC-DC Power Supply
- 100 ~ 240 VAC compatible
- 12 VDC @ 1 Amp output
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.