Christie M 4K25 RGB pure laser projector re-imagines and reinvents the rugged and reliable M Series. The new M brings innovative, cutting-edge RGB pure laser technology, UHD 4K resolution with the latest TruLife+ electronics, electronic color convergence (ECC), and an intelligent lens system (ILS1) that’s compatible with the Christie legacy M, J and Crimson Series projector lenses. With 25,000 lumens and an incredibly small form factor, the versatile M 4K25 RGB is a new peak of perfection for 3DLP RGB pure laser projection technology. The new M 4K25 RGB is not only quiet, it features double the brightness, double the color volume, and quadruple the resolution over legacy M Series projector.
New TruLife+ electronics provides all-in-one video processing, eliminating the option card-based platform instantly giving you all the connections you need built-in at no extra cost. This forward-thinking state-of-the-art electronics platform features a new electronic color convergence (ECC) via remote control. ECC creates a new ease of use while also eliminating small lens artifacts. Whether it’s hung from the ceiling or truss-mounted, you can digitally adjust the red, green, or blue individually with the remote control—so you never have to climb a ladder to adjust your color convergence again.
The ILS1 lens suite makes life easier when your projector is ceiling mounted or hung from truss with motorized zoom and focus plus horizontal and vertical offset via remote control.
Christie’s proprietary new precision pixel shift technology operates at significantly higher frame rates enabling both 2D and 3D formats at UHD 4K resolution up to 120 Hz, which reduces or eliminates typical artifacts found in other pixel-shifting technologies at lower frame rates. The M 4K25 RGB uses a signature integrated user interface with full-color LCD panel allowing you to see input signal thumbnails and projector health at-a-glance. Additionally, you can access all projector menus and controls via the ethernet web interface. This allows for real-time adjustments and monitoring of each projector on your network.
- Incredible form factor: The smallest, lightest, fully omnidirectional 3DLP RGB pure laser projector. With a market-leading form factor, the new Christie M weighs in at 92 lbs. (41.7 kg) and fits the same rigging cage as the original M series for additional cost savings.
- All-in-one TruLife+ Electronics: No need to by additional input cards. All the connection you need are built in and will never be “misplaced” again. TruLife+’s all-in-one connectivity makes it easy to switch inputs wherever and whenever you want.
- LiteLOC: Christie’s proprietary LiteLOC technology can automatically manage your projectors brightness over time in higher ambient temperatures and more humid environments to ensure your presentation is the same as day one.
- Built-in Christie Terra SDVoE connectivity: conveniently accepts uncompressed 4K audiovisual content (and control) with zero-frame latency, artifact-free over 10G networks.
- Twice the color: Rec. 2020 color reproduces more real-world colors and achieves perfect brand/IP color matching with >96% of the Rec. 2020 color gamut. It can also enhance Rec. 709 and DCI-P3 content color performance.
- Quiet operation: 46dBA in standard mode.
- Integrated UI: Christie’s integrated user interface with full-color LCD allows you to see input signal thumbnails and projector health at-a-glance.
- Web UI: Access all projector menus and controls via an ethernet web interface for real-time adjustments and monitoring of each projector of on your network
- Omnidirectional, versatile and rugged: The M 4K25 RGB operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility.
- Reuse your lenses: Compatible with the original M Series, J and Crimson Series lenses.
- 100-240 VAC operation: Operates on 110 VAC at half brightness or full brightness at 220VAC
- 4K-UHD resolution: Full 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution for flawless illumination performance and life-like colors.
- Field-replaceable RGB laser light source for easy service and replacement
- Mirage option upgradeability
Download the Christie M 4K25 RGB Datasheet Here
|Contrast ratio||2000:1 On/Off** 7000:1 On/Off*** with optional HC lenses|
|Display type||Dust-sealed 3DLP® (0.95")|
|Resolution||4K UHD (3840 x 2160)|
|Illumination type||Solid state pure RGB (red, green & blue) laser optical system (LOS)|
|Illumination performance (hrs)||Up to 50,000 hours of continuous light output at 50% brightness|
|Image processing||Christie TruLife electronics, 1.2Gpx/s|
|Supported frame rates||24-60Hz, Mirage option: 96-120Hz 4K in 2D or 3D @ 60Hz per eye, Mirage Pro option: Mirage + 240-480Hz HD scaled|
|Inputs||4 x 12G-SDI 2 x HDMI 2.0 2 x DisplayPort 1.2 Fiber (QSFP+) for use with optional Christie Link Transmitter (1 input/1 output) HDBaseT Terra® (SDVoE) 3D sync (in/out) Audio out|
|Warping & Blending||User Controlled: Standard: Christie Twist™ (software can be downloaded at no extra charge) Optional: Christie Twist Premium and Twist Pro Automated: Standard: Mystique Lite™ (software can be downloaded at no extra charge and requires an off-the-shelf Web/Ethernet camera.) Optional: Mystique Essentials, Mystique ProAV, Mystique Large Scale Experience Edition|
|Lenses (purchase options)||0.37:1 ILS1 lens 0.67:1 ILS lens 0.9:1 ILS1 lens 0.8-1.16:1 ILS1 lens 1.1:1 ILS1 lens 1.16-1.49:1 ILS1 lens 1.4-1.8:1 ILS1 lens 1.8-2.6:1 ILS1 lens 2.6-4.1:1 ILS1 lens 4.1-6.9:1 ILS1 lens****** 6.9-10.4:1 ILS1 lens****** A range of 1.3-2.5:1 UHC zoom lenses will be available in early 2022|
|Input line voltage||200-240 VAC 13A 50/60 Hz Single phase Limited brightness mode: 100-120 VAC 13A 50/60 Hz at half brightness Connector: IEC C14 PDU Locking Cord (IEC C13 compatible)|
|Laser class||Class 1 - Risk Group 3|
|Operating environment||5-40°C (41-104°F) Relative humidity: 10-80% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||Size (LxWxH): 24.3 x 20.7 x 10.6" - (617 x 525 x 270 mm)|
|Weight||Weight: 92 lbs. (41.7 kg) without lens|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.