NovaStar MCTRL 4K controller
MCTRL4K is a master controller developed by NovaStar. The loading capacity of a single unit is up to 3840×2160@60Hz, which is able to meet the on-site requirements of oversized LED […]
MCTRL4K is a master controller developed by NovaStar. The loading capacity of a single unit is up to 3840×2160@60Hz, which is able to meet the on-site requirements of oversized LED displays. The MCTRL4K makes it easier to create stunning visual effects for users and also can be used as two independent master controllers, which makes it more flexible to load LED displays. The design of MCTRL4K allows users to configure a display at any time, and offers various video inputs such as DP, HDMI, dual-link DVI etc. and outputs of 16-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet ports. 4-channel optical fiber ports are supported.
- Complete video input interfaces: DP1.2 x 1, HDMI2.0 x 1, dual-link DVI x 2.
- Supports 16-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet outputs and 4-channel optical fiber outputs and maximum loading capacity of a single unit up to 3840×2160@60Hz.
- Supports two operating modes during dual-link DVI input: mosaic and multi-card.
- Innovative design to enable smart configuration which has greatly shortened the time for stage preparation.
- NovaStar’s G4 engine to create stable and flicker-free pictures without scanning lines, and bring smooth images with a good sense of layering.
- Enables white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on the different features of LEDs on the display to ensure the real restoration of color.
- Manual adjustment of screen brightness, which makes it much easier and quicker.
- Multiple controllers are able to be cascaded for uniform control.
recently viewed gear
You have not viewed any product yet!
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.