The NovaStar MX40 Pro LED Controller is now available for purchase from Nationwide. The MX40 Pro is NovaStar’s flagship 4K LED display controller, supporting HDMI 2.0, DP 1.2, and 12G-SDI inputs and 20 Ethernet output ports. MX40 operates with the new VMP screen configuration software and provides users with dominant LED control. The MX Series is one aspect of a three part launch, that also includes the VMP software and A10-Plus receive cards, which are all available from Nationwide.
- VMP software is ideal for configuring screens easily and efficiently
- Regular or irregular screens can be quickly configured.
- The Advanced Setup Mode or Simple Launch Modes can be utilized and freely switched to meet different needs.
- Topology Area or Properties Area, many features to explore.
- Single device or grouped devices are fully controllable.
- Innovative hardware architecture design makes wiring easy and flexible
- Cascaded devices are controlled via Ethernet and operation commands are received as soon as they are sent.
- High bit-depth inputs do not reduce the loading capacity and blank configurations do not eat-up any processing capacity, thus utilizing the Ethernet port bandwidth to full potential.
- Both a controller and a processor with a comprehensive color adjustment system
- True 12bit, HDR, wide color gamut, high frame rate, and 3D display technologies are all included.
- Color replacement and color calibration features faithfully reproduce desired colors.
- The XR function, LED Image Booster, and Dynamic Booster features present a smooth image.
- Works with the NovaStar calibration system to optimize pixel level brightness, chroma calibration and full-grayscale calibration, providing high brightness and chroma consistency.
|Inputs and Outputs:
|A variety of input connectors:
2x HDMI 2.0 (with loop output)
1x DP 1.2
1x 12G-SDI (with loop output)
12-bit/10-bit/8-bit video inputs
Genlock signal input (with loop output)
20x Ethernet outputs
When the MX40 Pro works with the A10s Pro receiving card, the capacity of loading high bit depth inputs (10bit) will not be halved.
4x 10G optical outputs - The optical ports support copy mode.
Adaptive to decimal frame rates
23.98/29.97/47.95/59.94/71.93/119.88/143.86/17 9.82/191.81/215.78/239.76 Hz
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.