The Panasonic AG-UX180 is the premium model with professional functions and specifications for high-end users. This model is equipped with a newly designed compact lens featuring a wide 24mm angle and 20x optical zoom as well as a 1.0-type (effective size) high-sensitivity MOS sensor. Its evolved Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) and intelligent AF function suitable for professional camera work.
The AG-UX180 supports 4K 24p, UHD 60p/50p, FHD 60p/50p multi-format recording and HD super slow-motion. Two SD memory card slots*4 are provided to enable relay/simultaneous/ backup recording for enhanced reliability, and also support UHD/FHD*5 dual codec recording for a more efficient workflow. The controls of the AG-UX180, such as the manual three rings and user button, as well as interfaces, such as 3G-SDI/HDMI and XLR input, are engineered to meet the needs of professional video recording. Offering the same level of agility and mobility as the conventional HD handheld camcorder, the AG-UX180 provides powerful support for high-image-quality 4K video production.
- High Image Quality
- 4-Drive Lens System
- Industry’s Widest Angle of 24 mm
- World’s First 20x Optical Zoom in a Camcorder with 1.0-type Sensor
- Intelligent Zoom for Maximum 30x Zoom in Super-High Resolution
- Manual Three Rings
- Digital Zoom (2x, 5x or 10x)
- LEICA DICOMAR Lens
- Advanced Optical Image Stabilizer [4K/UHD/FHD]
- 5-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer [FHD]
- Intelligent Auto Focus Offering High Speed, Excellent Tracking Performance and Stability
- Custom AF Function for Adjustment of AF Speed, Tracking Sensitivity and Area Settings
- Focus Assist (Expand and Peaking)
- One-Push AF
- Manual Focus Assist
- Focus Transition
- Area Function
- Recording Quality
- High-Image-Quality, High-Sensitivity 1.0-type 4K Sensor
- VFR (2 fps to 60 fps)/Super-Slow Motion (120 fps/100 fps)
- IR (Infrared) Shooting in Dark Places
- 4K/UHD/FHD/SD Multi-Format Recording
- Double SD Memory Card Slots
- UHD/FHD Dual Codec Recording
- Other Recording Functions
- 16-Axis Independent Color Correction Function
- Skin Detail
- Master Detail
- 8-Mode Gamma
- Scene Files
- Scene File Setting Items
- Other Professional Picture Quality Settings
- User Buttons
- Sliding 3.5-type Touch-panel LCD
- High-Resolution OLED EVF
- ND Filters, Gain, White Balance
- LCD/EVF Displays That Assist Shooting
- Excellent Operability
- 3G-SDI for connecting to an External 1080/60p, 1080/50p Recorder
- HDMI Output and Video/Audio Output
- 16-Bit PCM for High-Sound-Quality Professional Audio Recording
- TC Synchro Multi-Camera Recording Supported
- Wireless Remote Control from an iPad
- Wired Remote
- Large-Capacity Battery Options
*1: Not available in some areas.
*2: As for the model supporting 4K video playback.
*3: Software planned to be tested by Panasonic.
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.