The Panasonic AW-HE130 HD Integrated PTZ Camera is capable of transmitting up to four channels over IP and at the same time a single channel over SDI or HDMI. IP channel 1 supports up to 1080p60 H.264 transmission, IP channel 2 up to 1080p30, and IP channels 3 and 4 up to 720p30. The SDI and HDMI outputs support up to 1080p60. In a multicast setup, the four IP channels can be sent simultaneously to a total of up to 14 devices (including one Android device).
The AW-HE130 features a high-sensitivity, low-noise 1/2.86″ 3MOS sensor, an advanced digital signal processor, and a motorized 20x zoom lens. It’s designed to capture high-image quality even in low-light conditions in sports, news, corporate, and other professional applications. The camera also offers Power-over-Ethernet+ (PoE+), which delivers more power than standard PoE and also allows for quicker and less expensive installation. Other features include 12-axis color correction, built-in neutral density filters, and optical image stabilization.
- 4-Channel IP Transmission
- The AW-HE130 is capable of transmitting 4 channels of video over IP plus over a 3G-SDI or HDMI output at the same time. IP channel 1 and the 3G-SDI/HDMI outputs deliver up to 1080p60 video, IP channel 2 up to 1080p30, and IP channels 3 and 4 up to 720p30.
- 1/2.86″ 3MOS Sensor
- Equipped with three advanced 1/2.86″ Full HD MOS sensors and DSP (Digital Signal Processor), the AW-HE130 achieves high sensitivity, a high S/N ratio, and high resolution through the use of advanced video processing.
- Optical Image Stabilizer and Digital Extender
- Optical Image Stabilization System (OIS) automatically minimizes the effect of small vibrations from the surface where the camera is mounted, whether this is caused by the opening and closing of doors, nearby speakers, or other disturbances. A high performance 20x zoom lens with 1.4x digital extender zoom can increase the effective focal length of the lens by 40% while delivering smooth, high-resolution video.
- IP Transmission without Separate Encoder
- There is no need for a separate encoder normally required when streaming video and audio via IP.
- Image Monitoring via Windows, Mac, and Mobile
- Using an IP browser, such as Internet Explorer or Safari, it is possible to set up and control the camera from a remote location. This feature simplifies the management of cameras around a campus or across a worldwide enterprise network. IP video monitoring and remote camera control can also be performed from mobile terminals such as iPhones, iPads, and Android devices.
- Flexible IP Control Architecture
- Up to a hundred AW-HE130 cameras can be controlled via IP from a single AW-RP120G or AW-RP50 controller (optional), or from a PC. One AW-HE130 can also be simultaneously controlled by up to five AW-RP120G or AW-RP50s controllers via IP. Optional Remote Operation Panel AK-HRP200G can be used for precise color adjustment.
- Advanced Color Adjustment
- In addition to the conventional twelve axes, three additional axes have been added for the skin tone area. This makes it possible to reproduce skin tones with greater precision.
- Color Temperature Adjustment
- In addition to the usual white balance modes, a new variable color temperature-based function has been added. This makes it easier to make the precise camera adjustments required for different lighting conditions.
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) / Hybrid DNR
- Black defects, halation, and washed-out colors are minimized for video images with a visually broad dynamic range (DRS). In addition, with Hybrid Digital Noise Reduction (Hybrid DNR), two types of noise reduction, 2D, and 3D, are used together to enable clear video capture under a wide range of lighting conditions, with minimal after-image blurring or image degradation.
- Night Mode
- The AW-HE130 can deliver high-quality monochrome video in total darkness when the camera’s Night Mode is used in conjunction with an optional IR illuminator.
- Freeze During Preset Function
- The Freeze During Preset function may be enabled to freeze the video during preset playback. The immediately preceding still image is output during preset movements so that the swiveling movement is not displayed. This makes operations possible with one camera.
- Audio Input Function
- The AW-HE130 supports audio input, embedding, and encoding. The input from the camera’s switchable mic/line input can be combined with the SDI, HDMI, and streaming outputs for mixing, recording, or transmission.
- Quiet Operation
- Thanks to its fanless design and advanced pan/tilt mechanism, the AW-HE130 is very quiet and greatly reduces audio noise during video capture.
- Smooth Pan/Tilt Movement
- The AW-HE130 achieves smoother and more natural movement during on-air shots. The pan/tilt head also has a wide shooting range, with a pan range of ±175° and a tilt range of -30 to 210°. The pan/tilt drive provides high-speed operation at a maximum of 60°/sec, excellent response to remote control operation, and precise stop control. These features combine to accurately capture fast-action sports scenes or smooth concert footage. The noise level during operation is also very low, at NC35 or less, which is ideal for use in quiet environments. (Depending on the position of the pan and tilt, the unit may be reflected in the image.)
- Compatible Controllers
- AW-RP120, AW-RP50, AK-HRP200
- Newly developed 1/2.86-type three MOS sensors
- 1.4x Extender Zoom
- Optical Image Stabilizer, Night Mode & Fan-Less Design
- PoE+ for Power, Streaming & Control via a Single Cable
- HD-IP Streaming
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||180 mm x 228 mm x 234 mm (7-3/32 inches x 9 inches x 9-3/16 inches) (excluding protrusions, cable cover, direct ceiling mount bracket)|
|Power Requirements||DC 12 V (AC adaptor supplied) DC 42 - 57 V (PoE+ power supply) 1.8 A (AC adaptor supplied) 0.6 A (PoE+ power supply)|
|Storage Temperature||–20 °C to 50 °C (–4 °F to 122 °F)|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Allowable Humidity Ranges||20 % to 90 % (no condensation)|
|Weight||Approx. 3.1 kg (6.83 lb) [Including mount bracket]|
|Lens||Motorized 20 zoom, F1.6 to F3.4 (f=4.5 mm to 90 mm; 35 mm equivalent: 32.13 mm to 642.5 mm)|
|Minimum Illumination||2 lx (50 IRE, F1.6, 36 dB)|
|Synchro scan||59.94 Hz: 60.15 Hz to 642.21 Hz 50 Hz: 50.15 Hz to 535.71 Hz|
|Horizontal Resolution||1000 TV lines Typ (Center area)|
|Gain Selection||Auto, 0 dB to 36 dB|
|White Balance||AWB A, AWB B, ATW, 3200K, 5600K, VAR (2000K to 15000K)|
|Color Separation Optical System||3MOS|
|Focus||Switching between auto and manual|
|Focus Distance||Entire zooming range: 800 mm (2.62 ft) Wide end: 400 mm (1.31 ft)|
|Gamma||HD, SD, FILMLIKE1, FILMLIKE2, FILMLIKE3 0.30 to 0.75 (Manual setting)|
|Scene File||Scene1, Scene2, Scene3, Scene4|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||59.94p/59.94i: 1/100, 1/120, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000, 1/10000 29.97p: 1/30, 1/60, 1/120, 1/250, 1/500,1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000, 1/10000 23.98p: 1/24, 1/60, 1/120, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000, 1/10000 50p/50i: 1/60, 1/120, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000, 1/10000 25p: 1/25, 1/60, 1/120, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000, 1/10000|
|Imaging Sensors||1/2.86-type Full-HD 3MOS|
|Chroma Amount Variability||OFF, -99 % to 40 %|
|Input Connector||DC 12 V IN, G/L IN (BNC) • BBS (Black Burst Sync), tri-level sync supported • Locking to a color subcarrier is not possible with BBS. PoE+ (IEEE802.3at standard)|
|Camera/Pan-Tilt Head Control||IP connecting cable • When connecting through a PoE+ hub: LAN cable*4 (category 5e or above, straight cable), max. 100 m (328 ft) • When a PoE+ hub is not used: LAN cable*4 (category 5 or above, crossover cable) max.100 m (328 ft) RP connecting Cable LAN cable*4 (category 5 or above, straight cable), max. 1000 m (3280 ft) RS-422A, AW series protocol|
|Video Output||HDMI: HDMI connector • HDCP is not supported. • Viera Link is not supported. HD/SD-SDI OUT: SMPTE424/SMPTE292/SMPTE259 standards 75 Ω (BNC x 1) VIDEO OUT: NTSC/PAL 1.0 V [p-p]/75 Ω (BNC x 1)|
|Input/Output Connector||LAN: LAN connector for IP control (RJ‑45), PoE+ RS-422: CONTROL IN RS-422A (RJ‑45) MIC/LINE input: ø3.5 mm stereo mini jack Input impedance: High impedance • During MIC input Supported mic: Stereo mic (plug-in power, on/off switching via menu) • Supply voltage: 2.5 V ± 0.5 V Mic input sensitivity: Approx. -40 dBV ± 3 dBV (0 dB=1 V/Pa, 1 kHz) • During LINE input Input level: Approx. -10 dBV ±3 dBV|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.