The Panasonic AW-RP50 Robotic camera controller can control up to one hundred AW-HE50 series cameras via IP, and up to five Panasonic cameras and pan-tilt heads using RS-422 serial control. The RP50 is capable of accessing up to 100 presets for each Panasonic Integrated PTZ camera (the AW-HE50 and AW-HE100). It can also access up to 50 presets for other Panasonic AW-series pan-tilt heads.
The half-rack width RP50 has a simple, ergonomic design for easy operation in a wide range of applications. In addition to easy, precise pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, white balance, black balance, and shutter adjustments, the RP50 also provides direct setting of detail, R/B gain, and R/B pedestal adjustments on many cameras for convenient matching of video output. Camera menu access is also provided for adjustment of other parameters.
The RP50 remote control also connects to the AW-HS50 switcher via IP for synchronized use at a distance or for easy control of both units by a single local operator. The controller measures 8 1/4″ W x 2 5/8″ H x 6 15/16″ D and weighs just over four pounds.
- Serial connection controls up to 5 cameras/pan-tilt heads
- Full camera control – control over configuration and image quality – using the camera menu
- Up to 100 pre-set memories are available per camera
- Up to 100 AW-HE50S/H units may be controlled via IP and Ethernet hubs
- PC can configure various functions (configuration software supplied)
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.