Panasonic’s ET-DLE030 ultra-short-throw lens enables large-screen projection from a short distance. Applications greatly expand for digital signage in show windows, stores, train stations, and other locations.
This huge saving in space lets you project images in spots where you previously could not—such as places where the ceiling is too high, or where there is not enough front or rear space for projecting.
The Ultra-Short-Throw Lens Solves “Space” Issues and Adds High Brightness.
- Detachable ultra short throw lens
- For Panasonic 1-chip DLP projectors
- 0.38:1 throw ratio with WUXGA
- 60% less space needed than Panasonic conventional short throw lense
- Projection from narrow space
- Projection Portrait for Edge Blending
- Save space with front or rear projection
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.