The Panasonic PT-MZ16KU Laser Projector was designed to reduce the AV managers workload in businesses and universities.
- Laser 3LCD, 16 000 lumens, WUXGA
- Silent (38dB in normal mode) and light construction (22kg) is ideal for lecture theatres and seminar rooms
- 20 000 hours maintenance-free operation due to the dustproof construction and long-lasting eco filter
- Triple drive engine ensures non-stop operation with a failover function. A secondary backup signal input and the monitoring function reduce the impact of potential technical faults.
- Flexible installation with a choice of seven optional zoom lenses . Easy setup with Geo Pro software and DIGITAL LINK function.
Pure Color, High Brightness, and Long-Life Operation
At up to 16,000 lm*1, color erupts in WUXGA. Radiant pictures are achieved with new 15.4 mm (1˝) LCD panels, Multi-Laser Drive Engine, 4K/60p signal input*2, and refined cooling system.
Unbeatable Reliability in the Real-World Conditions
To quickly fix problems while maintaining image display, the projectors feature Panasonic’s new Multi-Laser Drive Engine with failover circuity, a secondary backup signal input, and Information Monitor to show error information.
Compact, Flexible, and Ready for a Stress-free Install
Easy-to-handle compact body weighs under 22.3 kg*3 (49.2 lbs.), runs at just 32 dB*4, and suits seven optional zoom lenses for flexible installation. Setup is expedited with Geo Pro software*5.
*1 Brightness for PT-MZ16KL only. Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO/IEC 21118: 2012 international standards. Value is average of all products when shipped.
*2 4K signal input is converted to the projector’s resolution (1920 x 1200). Applicable terminals: DIGITAL LINK terminal/HDMI terminal.
*3With standard ET-EMS600 lens included.
*4Quiet Mode for PT-MZ16KL.
*5For more information about activation of optional upgrade kits, please visit PASS for more information.
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.