Panasonic PT-RZ770 | Laser Phosphor
The PT-RZ770/660 Series is primed to deliver unfailingly brilliant pictures.
With Panasonic’s award-winning SOLID SHINE Laser drive at its heart, together with the latest DLP™ imaging technology, the PT-RZ770 is primed to deliver unfailingly brilliant pictures.
Connect any source device to the PT-RZ770 Series via its array of terminals including SDI, DIGITAL LINK, DVI-D, and HDMI.
- Quiet Mode to reduce operational noise
- Lens-centered design and a wide horizontal/vertical lens shift
- Shutter effect with fade in/fade out (configurable in 0.5-second intervals from 0.5 to 4.0 seconds, or to 5-, 7-, or 10-second intervals)
- PJLink™ compatibility
- P-in-P function*
- Image rotation function
- On-screen menu rotatable in Portrait Mode
- Scheduling function
- 30 m (98 ft) long-range wireless remote control
- Anti-theft features including chain opening and security bar
- Customizable start-up logo
- ID assignment for up to 64 units
- Built-in test pattern
- Selectable 10-language on-screen menu (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean)
- RoHS Directive-compliant
recently viewed gear
You have not viewed any product yet!
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.