Supporting live events requires being ready for an ever-changing variety of input sources. The Roland V-800HD MK II is equipped with scaling for every input and a wide range of common video connectors allowing camera, data and smart device sources of different resolutions and frame rates to be automatically detected, scaled and then adjusted as needed. Fine position adjustment for each input can be set in real-time using the joystick positioner control or from the menu displayed on the multi-viewer.
A wide array of digital and analog inputs can accept feeds from media players, computers, professional or consumer video cameras, and more. Using internal scaling hardware, each input is separately scaled to the selected output resolution, ensuring output consistency between sources. This consistency is important, as it reduces input processing overhead required by the display or streaming box, minimizing dropped frames.
While the feature set of the V-800HD MKII is expansive, it is also intuitive and simple to operate after the initial setup. Music venues, houses of worship, streaming media production companies, and convention centers that rely on volunteers or less-experienced technicians can take advantage of the rich feature set and ease of use, with minimal impact to existing infrastructure.
- Up to 16 inputs, 8 cross points (4 SDI/Composite + 4DVI-I/HDMI)
- 6 outputs (2 SDI + 2 DVI + RGB + Composite) Simultaneous output
- Dedicated multi-view monitor output
- High quality 4:4:4/10 bit processing
- 1080p/i, WUXGA processing
- 1 M/E (KEY, PinP) + AUX or DSK
- Frame Sync & Scaler on all inputs and outputs
- 3G, HD, SD 3-mode SDI (3G-SDI Level A/B compatible)
- DVI-D/RGB/HDMI compatible
- Input signal status confirmation LEDs
- HDCP Compatible
- Two active still images from sixteen still memories
- Ten assignable cross points
- AUX bus switch
Full Range of Connectivity
AUX Bus Switch
High-Quality Internal Processing
Upgraded Key-Compositing Engine
HDMI Multiviewer Output
Built-In HDCP Mode
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.