Tempest Typhoon is the all-weather, go-anywhere, breathe-anything protection you’ve always needed for delicate and expensive digital projectors on tours, outdoor events and those smoky TV specials where they come back full of cracked oil.
Tempest’s unique Goldilocks Operating System brings enclosure control to a new level. The air temperature inside your enclosure is kept just right, removing heat from the projector when the lamp is on or when the enclosure is heated by the sun. The air is being changed about every second. Goldilocks uses a heater to maintain a minimum temperature in cold climates. Goldilocks tracks temperature and humidity 24/7, keeping relative humidity inside your enclosure just right by using heaters to raise the air temperature when needed, adapting constantly to prevent deadly condensation.
Also new with G4, Goldilocks logs all system events for a week. Therefore, insights are provided in the event of a field service issue. The G4 System Manager will record data logs and will be available locally via USB or remotely over a network or the internet.
- The aluminum frame is light yet incredibly strong.
- Stainless steel hardware makes for great strength and durability.
- Provides easy pan, tilt, and roll adjustment before locking down.
- All Typhoons come with six M12 threaded sockets – one at each corner, and two midway between top and bottom. Twelve stainless steel bolts are provided for attachment to any suitable support structure and/ or any of the Typhoon rigging kits.
- Hydrophobic HEPA inlet filter to resist dust, oil, and salt fog.
Typhoon can be configured for use with:
- Landscape, tabletop
- Landscape, ceiling
- Portrait (requires 51 .PIC. 15 portrait inlet cowl)
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.