Teredek Bolt 4K 750 is a revolution in wireless video featuring the best reliability and image quality in the industry.
The deluxe kit includes extra cables, adapters, carrying case and other essentials you need to get started.
The Deluxe Kit Includes:
- 1 x Bolt 750 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX Gold Mount
- 1 x Bolt 750 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless RX Gold Mount
- 4 x Bolt 4K Wire Cover Plate (Machined Anodized)
- 1 x Bolt 4K TX Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Lightstand Adapter 3/8in
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adaptor
- 4 x Screw FlatHead Phillips Black Oxide 18-8 S S 0-80 x 1/8in
- 2 x Screw Socket Cap A S, M3 x 16mm
- 1 x Hex L key 2.5mm size 3-5/8″ length
- 2 x HDMI Male Type A (Full) – HDMI Male Type A (Full) 18in Cable
- 2 x 2pin Conn. to PowerTap – 18in Cable
- 1 x 2pin Conn. to 2pin Conn. 18in Cable
- 1 x USB Male Type A (Full) – USB Male Type B (Micro) -3ft Cable
- 2 x SDI 12G BNC to BNC Cable Length: 18in / 46cm
- 1 x Teradek Case XL – Bolt 4K TX/4RX
- 1 x PSU 2pin Conn. to 30W AC Adapter (Int) – 6ft Cable
- 9 x Antenna 2dBi WIFI 2.4/5.8GHz (Small Antenna)
- 1 x Teradek Standard Terms and Conditions
- 1 x Insert – Product Register
- 1 x Quickstart Guide – Bolt 4K 750/1500
- 1 x Insert – Bolt 4K A/C Adapter Requirements
- 1 x Wooden Camera – Ultra Arm Monitor Mount (1/4-20 to 3/8-16, 5in)
- 2 x Anton Bauer XT790 Batteries
- 1 x Anton Bauer LP2 Charger
- Real-Time 4K Wireless Video – Transmit uncompressed video in 1080p and 2160p at 60FPS with less than 1ms of delay. Up to 750 ft. of range.
- True HDR Color – Teredek Bolt 4K is compliant with the HLG, PQ, and HDR-10 standards, making it an invaluable tool on set for HDR workflows.
- Rock-Solid Reliability – Teredek Bolt 4K features 8x the wireless performance of previous Bolt generations, ensuring video is delivered in even the toughest of RF environments.
- Universal Compatibility – Each transmitter can send video to up to 6 receivers. Compatible with any model in the Bolt 4K line.
- Inputs/Outputs – Transmitter: 1x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x 12G-SDI looping output. Receiver: 2x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0
- Camera Metadata – Send start / stop flags, timecode, and other ancillary data over the wireless link. On the receiver side, upload and apply custom 3D LUTs to monitor each take with the look you’re after.
- Bolt App for iOS – Remotely pair units, configure settings, and utilize all of Bolt 4K’s features from any iOS smartphone or tablet. The Bolt App uses Bolt 4K’s integrated Bluetooth to give you all of its settings in the palm of your hand.
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.