When it comes to media playback, most professional solutions available today are either laptop-based or media-server based; which often comes with a slew of reliability issues and a steep learning curve. The Theatrixx xPressCue is a hardware device that addresses the playback needs of video, lighting and audio professionals offering simple and easy use.
This new media player, designed and manufactured by Theatrixx, has a large onboard, flash-based, storage capacity. It recognizes and plays most known video, audio and image files with minimal loading delays. The device is equipped with the necessary hardware and software to make switching between two clips instant and seamless.
Failure is not an option in the pro-AV industry and so every precaution is taken on the hardware and software side to guarantee a continued smooth operation. The device is also housed in a durable rackmount 1U enclosure, equipped with professional, locking connectors.
The xPressCue can be controlled in several ways, including its on-board OLED display and encoder wheel, web-based interface, DMX and more. External devices such as Elgato Stream Decks can also be connected directly to the media player for increased possibilities.
- Dedicated hardware for seamless 4K playback.
- Unique “Instant Copy” button solves last minute panic situations.
- Supports nearly all common video, picture and audio formats.
- All solid state, no moving parts.
- Professional, locking connectors.
- Rugged 1U rackmount enclosure.
- Built-in power supply.
- Battle-proven embedded Linux operating system.
- No computer required for setup or operation.
- User-friendly, web-based application for full featured control.
- Unique model, no need to choose between several options.
- Configurable front panel with backlit keys.
- Native integration with Elgato StreamDeck controllers.
- Choose between 3 modes of operation to suit your workflow.
- Well-documented REST API for external control integration.
- DMX, ArtNet and sACN control.
- Files are always accessible, regardless of folder structure, thanks to the virtual file system.
- From unboxing to playback in less than 10 minutes.
- Instant playback, no waiting for files to load.
- Next-generation SSD drive for quick loading.
- High-speed USB 3.0 port for fast file transfer.
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.