Christie designed the Roadster HD10K-M as a flexible, efficient 1080 HD 3DLP digital projector in a sleek, compact chassis with a full set of options.
The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Embedded warping, blending and color matching, along with built-in portrait capabilities give you even more installation flexibility with the Christie Roadster HD10K-M.
The Roadster HD10K-M, at 11,000 center lumens (dual lamps, 350W), offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W giving you full brightness while using less power.
- True HD native resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 11,000 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 contrast aperture (Full on, Full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness this projector draws a maximum power of 1320W
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (350W)
- Two high definition input channels that allow 4:4:4 HD signals
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Although the unit can be run without filters, Christie recommends using filters for assured performance
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3×3 array)
- 3D upgradable
- Built-in portrait display capabilities
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.