When you rent the Sony HXC-100, you rent a complete studio kit that includes:
- Sony HXC-100 Camera with VCT-14 tripod adapter and tripod plate attached
- Fujinon XA20x8.5 BERM-HD lens, filter, lens cap and FMM-6B focus block
- Sachtler Video 25 Plus fluid head and tripod with 2 arms, spreader, 3 feet
- Sony HXCU-100 CCU with HKCUFP panel of HSCU300R CCU & power cable
- Sony HDVF-200 ENG viewfinder with shotgun mic with XLR cable
- Sony HDVF LCD Color Studio viewfinder (HDVF-C730W or HDVF-L750) with cable
- Sony CCU remote control
- Sony 10′ CCU 8 pin remote control cable
- Fujinon SRD-92B zoom motor control handle assembly
- Fujinon CGH-3 focus control handle assembly
- Fujinon focus control cable
- Black nylon dust cover
- Telex PH-1 headset with cover with 4 pin-5 pin intercom cable adapter
- 25 pin to 2 wire (Prod/Eng.) RTS/ClearCom Intercom R/G Tally Pigtail B-O
- 25 pin to 4 wire (Prod/Eng.) I/O Intercom; R/G Tally Pigtail breakout
The Sony HXC-100 HD System Camera is equipped with thoughtfully developed digital triax technology, allowing systems to be configured with conventional triax. It uses 14-bit A/D conversion circuit, as well as the superb 2/3-inch Power, HAD FX CCDs to bring out high picture quality.
The Sony HXC-100 offers a fairly simple system with a variety of beneficial functions packed into the camera, such as its Focus Assist function.
Power HAD FX CCD provides even greater picture performance
Dual-format operation – 1080 50i and 720 50P.
|Pickup Device||3-chip 2/3-inch type, Progressive Scan Power HAD FX CCD|
|Effective picture elements (H x V)||1920 x 1080|
|Signal Format||1080/50i, 59.94i, 720/50P, 59.94P, 480/59.94i, 576/50i|
|Spectrum System||F1.4 Prism System|
|Lens Mount||Sony Bayonet Mount|
|Built-in Filters||CC Electrical ND 1: CLEAR, 2: 1/4ND, 3: 1/16ND, 4: 1/64ND|
|Sensitivity (at 2000 lx, 3200 K, 89.9% reflectance)||F10 (59.94 Hz)/F11 (50 Hz) at 2000 lx (3200 K, 89.9% reflectance)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Typical)||HD : -55 dB (1080i) SD : -65 dB at 59.94 Hz, -63 dB at 50 Hz|
|Horizontal Resolution||HD : 1000 TV lines SD : 900 TV lines|
|Shutter Speed Selection||1/100, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000 (s) (59.94i mode)1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000 (s) (50i mode)|
|Modulation Depth||HD : 45% at 27.5 MHz (1080i) SD : 90% at 5 MHz|
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.