The Christie HD14K-M is a flexible, efficient, 1080 HD 3DLP digital projector in a sleek, compact chassis. This projector gives you a full set of options at a higher lumen choice.
The Christie® M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. The most compact in its class, this projector platform has embedded warping, blending and color matching capabilities that give you even more installation flexibility.
The Christie HD14K-M, offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership. It draws a maximum power of 1500W (at 110V) giving you full brightness with two lamps instead of four.
- Native HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 13,500 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500:1 (full on/ off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- At maximum brightness, the projector draws a maximum power of 1500W at 110V
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (450W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Although the unit can be run without filters, Christie recommends using filters for assured performance
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3×3 array)
- 3D capable model available in the Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- 24/7 operation
recently viewed gear
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.