Panasonic AW-RP120 Robotic Camera Controller
The Panasonic AW-RP120 Remote Camera Controller supports a variety of Panasonic remote camera systems. IP connection allows a large-scale, flexible, and simple system configuration for controlling up to 100 remote cameras and […]
The Panasonic AW-RP120 Remote Camera Controller supports a variety of Panasonic remote camera systems. IP connection allows a large-scale, flexible, and simple system configuration for controlling up to 100 remote cameras and the simultaneous use of multiple controllers. The panel features color adjustment dials and a joystick for high response pan and tilt operation. A preset memory with batch recall and tracing memory save labor by allowing single-person operation. Equipped with Paint and other camera adjustment functions, the AW-RP120 meets a wide range of high-end needs.
- IP Connection
- A switching hub can control up to 100 remote cameras when connected. Automatic IP allocation simplifies the configuration of large-scale systems.
- The IP connection allows five AW-RP120G controllers to simultaneously control one remote camera.
- Serial Control Compatibility
- An RS232C port enables external control, and up to five remote cameras can be connected and controlled. The AW-RP120 is also compatible with many existing systems.
- AW-HS50N/E Linking
- The IP connection allows linking with an AW-HS50N/E Compact Live Switcher.
- Control Panel
- The control panel features a pan/tilt joystick, a seesaw zoom lever, a focus dial and an iris dial. In addition, a speed adjustment dial modifies each of the pan/tilt, zoom and focus functions.
- Tracing Memory
- The remote camera operations (pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and white balance modes) can be memorized and recalled. Each camera can store up to ten memory items.
- Preset Memory
- Up to 100 camera angle settings (pan, tilt, zoom operation) can be registered and retrieved for each camera in order to simplify a variety of camera controls.
- Preset Batch Retrieval
- Multiple camera angle settings (up to ten cameras) can be retrieved in a single batch by creating groups of preset memories (up to four groups) which enables one-touch control of routine operations.
- Camera Image Adjustments
- Adjustments can be made for Gain, Shutter, Detail, AWB, ABB, Master Pedestal, R/B Pedestal, and R/B Gain
- Direct Selection Buttons
- The AW-RP120 features ten camera selection buttons. Numerical buttons (1-50) on the panel allow retrieval of 50 preset memories and ten tracing memories.
- Newly designed control panel
- Smooth Pan/Tilt Control with new joystick
- Color image adjustment function
- Flexible System Design by using IP connection and control
- Storage Setting to SD card
recently viewed gear
You have not viewed any product yet!
ACCESS PRO EXPERTISE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
LET'S TALK IT OUT
let's talk by email
I hate talking to people.
let's talk by phone
I like it old school.
let's talk on Zoom
Get together. Get it right.